Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Mar 2011 at 11:57 AM
Default Is it really worth getting?
I've just been reading about all the issues and problems which have happened to players recently. Is it really worth getting The Sims Medieval? It may sound silly to ask this, but I was just wondering..?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 27th Mar 2011 at 12:08 PM
even with all the problems i think its worth getting. there are many things to do and there is even a quest called free time which lets you play as anyone for any amount of time and do anything.

I'm cooler than cool! I'm stupid!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 27th Mar 2011 at 12:11 PM
I'd say it is worth getting if it costs 20 bucks less. It's fun for awhile. It is a bit of a fluff game. I'd suggest looking into the mods and cheats if you get the game and want longevity.
Retired
retired moderator
#4 Old 27th Mar 2011 at 12:20 PM
It's worth receiving as a gift. It's certainly not worth buying at its current price.

CAW Wiki - A wiki for CAW users. Feel free to edit.

GON OUT, BACKSON, BISY BACKSON
Field Researcher
#5 Old 27th Mar 2011 at 2:03 PM
Default Great game
Yes it is a must buy...........IF; you like rpg style games that make you think a little, read a little and use your brain and imagination alot. In mho it is one of the better games EA has put out. Opinions, Opinions! Ahhhhhh! Aren't they great.

Burn The midnight oil, it will be daylight soon...
transmogrified
retired moderator
#6 Old 27th Mar 2011 at 3:12 PM
Since the game has been out only a week, answers in this thread aren't going to differ from those in First Impressions: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=437473

Please make your decision based on the opinions already offered.
Forum Resident
#7 Old 27th Mar 2011 at 3:14 PM
You don't really need to use your brain, lol. But it is fun. It just depends what you like.
Locked thread