Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jun 2014 at 9:10 AM
Default The next EA "presentation" will be?
What do you think the next EA presentation will be and when do you think they will dare to appear?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 27th Jun 2014 at 9:22 AM
Create-A-Sim, definitely.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 27th Jun 2014 at 9:44 AM
You'll get your very own exclusive presentation when the game is released and you buy it.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 27th Jun 2014 at 9:46 AM
A disappointment.

↖ the one emotion TS4 better have
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 27th Jun 2014 at 7:28 PM
Exclusive insight on "weird stories" you can tell with your Sims. Never seen before! Oh and also Create-A-Sim because we definitely haven't seen enough of it yet.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 27th Jun 2014 at 7:37 PM
Will be such a joke that I will die laughing
Alchemist
#7 Old 27th Jun 2014 at 7:43 PM
They've shown us CAS too many times already. They really should spice things up a little.

Maybe have a SimGuru do a striptease or something. I'm sure it can't be worse than their PR skills.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 27th Jun 2014 at 8:12 PM
Something telling us to preorder the game on Origin.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#9 Old 27th Jun 2014 at 11:48 PM
I'm beginning to wonder if there will even be any more presentations at all. Maybe just that blog thing, and then game is released.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 28th Jun 2014 at 12:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Original_Sim
They've shown us CAS too many times already. They really should spice things up a little.

Maybe have a SimGuru do a striptease or something. I'm sure it can't be worse than their PR skills.

Oh, please, let it be Ryan or Grant :lovestruc

Crocs with socks
Alchemist
#11 Old 28th Jun 2014 at 4:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Meia_Power
Oh, please, let it be Ryan or Grant :lovestruc

They're mine.

Like I said before, you can have Lucy Bradshaw. She doesn't have a penis.
Instructor
#12 Old 28th Jun 2014 at 8:58 AM
Maybe have a SimGuru do a striptease or something.

Rachel Franklin? She may not make a good game worth a damn, but man is she hot! Hubba, hubba! Kind of annoying during the E3 demos though.

Quote: Originally posted by colazocker13
Exclusive insight on "weird stories" you can tell with your Sims.

The only thing "weird" about The Sims 4 is that they managed to take a once-great franchise and ruin the heck out of it in the name of greed and laziness.

Quote: Originally posted by colazocker13
Create-A-Sim because we definitely haven't seen enough of it yet.

I see what you did there.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#13 Old 28th Jun 2014 at 8:48 PM
And in newer news:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXJ-O8OFDhI
Enjoyyyy, if you haven't already.
Alchemist
#14 Old 28th Jun 2014 at 8:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by applefeather2
And in newer news:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXJ-O8OFDhI
Enjoyyyy, if you haven't already.

I'm so glad that fucking violent granny got electrocuted.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#15 Old 28th Jun 2014 at 8:53 PM

Did you misplace your meds I placed for you on your night stand? (JUSTKIDDING-Nurse Blodgett)
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 28th Jun 2014 at 8:54 PM
haha that was kind of funny. i liked it
Test Subject
#17 Old 29th Jun 2014 at 8:05 AM

I'm willing to throw in the price of the base game on each one that does striptease.

Kidding aside, I'm sure they'll show something in Gamescom, with a playthrough. And they better.
Instructor
#18 Old 29th Jun 2014 at 2:57 PM

And grandpa by the table is no longer being electrocuted !
Alchemist
Original Poster
#19 Old 29th Jun 2014 at 4:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by brunetttt
And grandpa by the table is no longer being electrocuted !

Well, no. That's because they shut off his power. Apparently, that can happen, according to Graham.
Scholar
#20 Old 29th Jun 2014 at 5:39 PM
"Haha everyone joke's on you! We joked about the pools and toddlers!"

I'm supporting the Optimist Camp for the Sims 4.

Test Subject
#21 Old 29th Jun 2014 at 7:30 PM
I don't know.. Maybe about the amazing emotions! But the lack of info so far is startling.. We are too close to the release to have such a lack of information and gameplay videos.
Mad Poster
#22 Old 29th Jun 2014 at 8:25 PM
Probably more on CAS.

Emotions. Smarter. Weirder. Tactile.

A little more on scenes from the game, much like the video link in this thread.. Scripted scenes, though.

Maybe a "new" feature ... "Look! Your Sims can do ____________" (variation of action from Sims 1, 2 and/or 3 that has been around for ages). Most likely geared toward people who never played Sims 1, 2 and/or 3.

Maybe a whole new feature to try to entice more established players. "Look! Pink cupcakes!"

Maybe if the moon is in the seventh house and Jupiter aligns with Mars, an opportunity for a few very-carefully-screened players to actually play the game for a few minutes. Still wouldn't hold my breath on that.

Thanks to ALL free-site creators, admins and mods.

RIP Sunni ... truly a ray of light.
Alchemist
#23 Old 29th Jun 2014 at 8:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lemon&Lime
"Haha everyone joke's on you! We joked about the pools and toddlers!"

Well, aren't you optimistic.
Test Subject
#24 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 3:12 AM Last edited by Simfan923 : 3rd Jul 2014 at 3:14 AM. Reason: Forgot to add something
Who knows at this point? The next time they're going to show anything is GC which is in August (13-17)

Edit: And even then most of the stuff will be embargoed the entire time and we won't get to know anything until the week after GC which leaves us with a week or two before the game is released in stores.
Test Subject
#25 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 8:10 PM
Toddlers and Infants for $19.99! Come get your little bundles of joy in your nearest Best Buy or Gamestop! We will give you the option to change your child's appearance for $20.00 extra. You get hairstyles for infants for another $5.00 extra! Buy the deluxe edition for $60.00 to get all of the things and gameplay that comes with Toddlers and Infants.

Pools and Recreation for $30.99! Come on and buy your pools. You'll become the best swimmer in town, and for a bonus, and extra 5 dollars for pool objects! Another $30.00 for the swimming skill and pool areas! And for a limited time get the limited edition for $70.00 dollars! We are greedy people who will do anything for money. Come get yours now!
(This is my hypothesis on why they're removing toddlers and pools.)
Page 1 of 2