Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Jul 2018 at 7:37 PM Last edited by Phantomknight : 13th Jul 2018 at 5:23 AM.
Default Sim School: A Resource and Discussion Thread
I kinda forgot about posting this! Basically, I'm the type of simmer that puts loads of planning into a hood and gameplay. In fact, I probably spend as much time making notes and writing up rules and guidelines as I do playing the game. Because of that, I wanted a place to not only write down all my notes and tips about running a school, but to get input from other simmers and to discuss the notes, observations, and playstyles of other simmers running schools. Basically "a tell me about your integrated hood/OFB business" thread but for schools.

This thread assumes you are using simlogical's school/institution mods, since in order to run a school for sim kids and teens in TS2, you will need them or something like it. Running a university in the main hood also requires a couple of mods--however, this thread is NOT meant to be a thread about how those mods work or how to do the initial set up (i.e. place controllers and all that). Though we can provide mod help if necessary, I believe there are already threads for that type of discussion (when I get a chance I will update this post with links to some of the best ones but I am still researching. )

Instead, this thread is meant for play style discussion and questions like: What's a good school layout--what's a good size lot and what do I put in the classrooms? Or, how do other simmers playing residential school lots set up family quarters? What items (Maxis and CC) let sims build skills autonomously? What career rewards can kids use? What else can sims do in the classroom besides using workbooks? Has anyone incorporated the vocational controller or Sophie-David's mods into their schools? How do other simmers set up their edcation systems--do they incorporate advance degrees or college entrance exams?

You get the gist. There are a couple of threads that talk about this, but some of them are old and I wanted a place to share cc finds and spreadsheets, too. I was hoping to share a skilling spreadsheet, with all the items you could use to increase skill points in a school, but, as you can imagine, the list is a bit long and I still have testing to do on which items are autonomous and which age groups can use what. So I'll add that later. (First draft of the Educational Skilling Guide is now attached.)

But for now, I have questions like: what seasonal activities do you have, if any, in your school? Are there Spring art shows, Fall Halloween/Spooky Day costume parades, or Winter formals? Also, what do your sims do at school? Just coursework and skilling or do they focus on hobbies and go on field trips? My Desiderata's alternate school needs some ideas (and a name). Oh, and feel free to share pictures of your schools and building layouts--I know I could always use ideas!
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Educational Skilling Guide 1.0.zip (17.3 KB, 54 downloads) - View custom content

"May the sunlight find you, thy days be long, thy winters kind, thy roots be strong." -Grand Oak Tree, DAO

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
Bored? Read an unfinished legacy or sim story. | aka Kelyns | she/her
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 9th Jul 2018 at 7:55 PM
I can't post anything about playing style because I, well, don't play with schools. But you wanted to know what items build skills autonomously: there's this thread that discusses it. Also, if you want autonomous charisma building in a mirror, there's also this mod by Ancient Highway.

Nice Rachel we're having.
My C:Simblr!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Jul 2018 at 8:14 PM
Thanks, @Yvelotic2001, I'm using that thread and the wiki to help fill in my spreadsheet. I think I got all the ways to earn skills in the game (the school related ways anyway) but I was going to test to double check which things are kid friendly and/or autonomous. Now I'm filling in mods & cc like C&K's logic puzzle, wood knot, and joke book, cc microscopes, the mp3 workout mod, custom tv channels, etc., etc., etc.

"May the sunlight find you, thy days be long, thy winters kind, thy roots be strong." -Grand Oak Tree, DAO

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
Instructor
#4 Old 9th Jul 2018 at 8:21 PM
When you fill it all, I hope you share so we can take a look and maybe snatch some CC for ourselves

Nice Rachel we're having.
My C:Simblr!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#5 Old 10th Jul 2018 at 2:40 AM
What's a good size lot and what do I put in the classrooms?

I think that depends on how many students you are going to have and your play style. My primary (elementary to those from the US) school lot is on a smallish lot (because I like small lots) and is 3 stories high. I manage to fit in 14 kids and 3 adults. As to the actual lot size? Can't remember. I also have a highschool which currently is a boarding school but I have changed my mind on that, it will be turned into a prep school. That school is a basement and 2 stories above. My classroom has classroom desks and chairs, homework, and a pojector tv.

Each room is different. I only have one regular classroom, the other rooms are the library, art room, music room, cooking room and cafeteria. Other side is for the family who lives there. Outside is also used for PE, and gardening.
My highschool is similar. It has a classroom, music/art room, a science room, cafeteria, full bathrooms, areas for other items. One teacher who lives on one side. The boarding area I will change to something else. Outside has a pool, football, gardening and bees. I might be forgetting things since I haven't played them recently since my game was broken for 3 months.

how do other simmers playing residential school lots set up family quarters? Not sure exactly what you want here. They have one side set up as a house. It has the normal things, a small kitchen and a dining and lounge room and one toilet, upstairs they have the main bedroom and one small bedroom, each has a small bathroom. I have the doors from that side into the school side, I keep them locked. I try and click 'start school' at 8 and end school at 5. The kids and extra teacher appear in the school side foyer.

What items (Maxis and CC) let sims build skills autonomously? What career rewards can kids use?
Mostly the kids don't build skills autonomously apart from musical instruments, chess, painting or playing on the playground (which I removed to add a fishing pond) occasionally a child will use the easy bake oven or activity table.
Over at the highschool they are even worse about autonomously skilling preferring to do noogies and makeout. The widescreen school TV (on MTS) does get used for cooking.

primary School/kids
Easy bake oven and cooking career reward. They need an adult to offer lessons.
Business golf putter. I have only ever seen uni students and adults use this autonomously (yes that is a mod the autonomous use)
Nixsims workout mat, ballet bar
Painting easels and Nixsims kids pottery wheel
Violins and keyboard
Chess table
Activity table
garden
Fishing pond
Finger print scanner (must ask for lessons)
Library books.
Will be adding the teaching cash register but the lot needs to be a closed buisness to use this. On MTS.

Highschool/teens
Can use any skill item or career reward.

What else can sims do in the classroom besides using workbooks?

I only have one classroom in each school, I don't call the other rooms classrooms. The classroom has the projector TV for teaching cooking. Kids have a hampster.

Has anyone incorporated the vocational controller or Sophie-David's mods into their schools?

Only further education. Not kids or teens.

How do other simmers set up their education systems--do they incorporate advance degrees or college entrance exams?

Right now I have 3 scholarships or a portfolio item for uni. I am thinking of changing this.
Base hood college is 2 scholerships.

I am thinking of redoing my current system because I dislike how skills up to 8 become the focus and it blurs the high achievers from the average sims since they all need 8 skills for Maxis scholarships. its also too easy for them to get the A grade plus the dancing scholerships. I also have a mod for badge scholarships and I am thinking of making it more about those plus the portfolio and ignoring the ones I don't want.

The portfolio is about the teen doing something tangible at a high level that can be pictured. This could be restoring a junker car, writing a novel, painting a really good picture, making pottery, Growing an excellent range of at least 3 produce etc. In RL I don't believe in exams for most things. I think they show who is good at taking tests and regurgitating facts, not necessarily who can do a good job.

what seasonal activities do you have, if any, in your school? Are there Spring art shows, Fall Halloween/Spooky Day costume parades, or Winter formals? No I haven't added in anything like that. I doubt there would be time.

Also, what do your sims do at school? Just coursework and skilling or do they focus on hobbies and go on field trips?

Skilling, badge work, socializing and goofing off. All the kids must learn to study, I consider this to be learning to read. Once they can read I don't ask them to do any more bookwork unless they want to. If a kid wants that A+ grade they will need to do another book or two. I still use motivation levels. The kids I will make them do something if they have no wants and don't find something productive to do after an hour or two. I just figure kids would be forced more to do something at school. The average or low teens are more hands off. I will call them over for chess, marco polo or soccer but if they are average with no decent wants or low they will be the ones necking, eating, socializing- often all day long.

I don't think I could do field trips, bit worried since the kids are only there due to the simlogical mod and then community lot time would also come into play.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Alchemist
Original Poster
#6 Old 10th Jul 2018 at 10:00 PM
@Yvelotic2001, well of course I plan to share--if I wasn't, I would never bother to type it! I prefer to handwrite notes. Old habits, I guess. Anyway, it's almost done, but I've got to finish filling in creativity and cleaning skilling mods, then double check for kid usage, etc. I want it to be as accurate as possible. But maybe I'll post it after I list everything, so that if other simmers can fill in the blanks, I don't have to? It the meantime, there's a buttload of custom instruments and I'm not sure if I should list them all.

And thanks, @joandsarah77; as usual, you've given me a bunch of ideas. I was wondering about class size because I've been trying to build some schools at the moment and trying to figure out what would be too cramped. Working on the schools has also given me a chance to think about how I'd like to revamp my education system.

A bit like you, I'm having trouble with scholarships' high skill requirements because I don't want everyone to skill grind. So I'm just going to ignore them! I'll save them just for sims considering the Academie, which I have stricter rules about graduating from, but in exchange a degree from there is what will let sims take the highest paid jobs and maybe use career rewards. The latter I'm still working out cuz I'd like to have Greek Houses have some kind of benefit too.

As for elementary and high school, I was thinking about setting things up so that each subhood/neighborhood approaches school differently.

Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#7 Old 10th Jul 2018 at 11:21 PM
That's an interesting idea, having different systems per hood. I only have Coral Bay, well and my medieval game which is different.

Medieval game:
There is no school at present.
peasant children don't learn how to read. The game leaves these flexi school kids at a C. I would give them a D but don't want pop-ups
Merchant children do learn to read. So they have a B (would rather they have a C)
Nobel and royal children have a governess, must do one workbook per day.

The reason I am dropping boarding school is mostly because of the kids bad needs by Friday.

I think my classroom has 12 desks. So far 14 has been the highest number of kids. I will make another school in a subhood if it gets larger.

Back in Coral Bay
For kids, charisma and mechanical, creativity and cooking will be the most focused on skills because they are fun and can be done by a group. (putter, activity table, easels, musical instruments and real cooking. (I use the kids can cook mod) The one to one needed for the scanner or cooking machine was a bit of a pain. Same with the punching bag, which my primary school has.
The only badges they can study hands on are fishing, gardening, cash register and I think pottery from the kids wheel.
If kids have a want for a skill, I will continue to send them to learn it but I think badges and portfolio for teens will count more towards uni then the scholarships related to skills or hidden ones like dance I am going to ignore.

I may allow a dance 'portfolio' if the sim is proficient in a range of dances. Slap dance, hula and one other. I am going to put tai chi and yoga with that even though they are not dances.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#8 Old 11th Jul 2018 at 6:44 AM
Why did you delete your post? It was fine.

So amendments to my post above, I just found out kids can't use the training cash register at school only kids belonging to the family can. :/ So kids are back to fishing, gardening and pottery.

~Call me Jo~
Scholar
#9 Old 11th Jul 2018 at 9:03 AM Last edited by SciBirg : 11th Jul 2018 at 9:52 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Why did you delete your post? It was fine.

So amendments to my post above, I just found out kids can't use the training cash register at school only kids belonging to the family can. :/ So kids are back to fishing, gardening and pottery.

I wonder if there is a way to change that? Do you use the global mod or the custom cash register for this?

Also: If you keep a parrot in the classroom, kids can learn charisma.

Paladins/SimWardrobes downloads: https://simfileshare.net/folder/87849/
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#10 Old 11th Jul 2018 at 11:16 AM
I use the global mod, it must be detecting that the kids, while selectable, are not part of the actual family. Annoyingly the game doors into the main house don't realize that!

Too much to keep a parrot alive there, I can hardly keep up with all the kids. They have the putters and the microphone. I have a mod in so it also skills charisma.

There is a custom cash register?

~Call me Jo~
Scholar
#11 Old 11th Jul 2018 at 12:19 PM
I use the global mod, it must be detecting that the kids, while selectable, are not part of the actual family. Annoyingly the game doors into the main house don't realize that!

Too much to keep a parrot alive there, I can hardly keep up with all the kids. They have the putters and the microphone. I have a mod in so it also skills charisma.

There is a custom cash register?

Yes, here: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=215417

Paladins/SimWardrobes downloads: https://simfileshare.net/folder/87849/
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#12 Old 11th Jul 2018 at 12:54 PM
Thanks, it's certainly worth a try.

~Call me Jo~
Forum Resident
#13 Old 11th Jul 2018 at 6:23 PM
I play simlogical schools!

Set up:
I use the maxis school to keep the grading and rabbit hole school hours autonomous. I build the school on a large residential lot and then build a small house in one corner. I use Criquettes road pieces to make it look like the lot is split in two, and move in the janitor or the headmaster. With this set up, when I play the children's home lots, they go to (the maxis) school as normal, giving their parents some much needed quiet time. The school is part of my rotation, and when I get to play it, the children and teachers are teleported in with Simlogical and it's a bit like seeing what the kids were up to at school while I was playing their home lots. I don't let children live on the school lot since their education would be borked with them not able to attend my school and the maxis school at once (and I don't like to use the institution sign for that because I like my sim kids to earn grades but not necessarily skills) so the headmaster or janitor can't have any children that live with them.

Classes:
As for classes I have, I divide the school into primary and high school and divvy up the subjects so that the younger children learn different skills and enthusiasms than the older ones.

Primary schools teach art, music, PE, computers, and science. These are all taught as afternoon subjects Monday to Friday, and the morning sessions are all gradework. The art and music classes are standard with easels, kids pottery wheels, and pianos, while PE has a trampoline sometimes, and dancing other times. The computer class teaches typing using the 'chat' interaction - kids can build relationships and are NOT playing SX3 (though naughty children will play games. If they get caught too many times they'll get detention during lunch and have to eat in the classroom when everyone else is allowed to go outside.) The science class has a little lab with Bienchen's Lizards and Rodents in a tank at the back, or a hamster (good call on that Jo ) and the bug collecting box and binoculars from Simlogical's AGS. Since these are little kids, their science work involves collecting bugs, bird watching, catching butterflies or fireflies and so on.

For the high school, I use their interests and enthusiasms to choose their schedules and assign them to particular classes. So if there's a kid with a high cuisine enthusiasm and two with a high interest in music and dance, that class will have home ec and music on their schedule. It's actually really easy to do since my classes are small-ish (6 sims per class year max) and I have 5 days of lessons to fill.

I think field trips would be cool to do - and it'd let me get some use out of Museums, art galleries, and zoos. I haven't done any yet, but I'll try to work on testing that and see what happens. I'd also like to do dances. It'd be super easy since I'd just use a meeting controller (instead of the school controller so that they're not pushed into classrooms) to get everyone to the lot, use a formal wear sign to push all the kids and teens into their formals, and then play music in the gym for them to socialize and dance to. I'd summon teachers as well to make sure that there's some chaperones.

It'd be more or less the same for sporting events, recitals, and concerts. I'd love to have a school band honestly... that'd be so cute!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#14 Old 11th Jul 2018 at 10:46 PM
@terula8, lots of good ideas! I was thinking about doing recitals and performances, etc. But quickly realized I'd have to scale back my plans due to the limitations of the game. I just don't think there's a way to simulate a play or a dance performance--if I do, it'd just be for me, which is a shame because I was getting excited about making an entertainment industry where sims would go on to be on custom made tv programs and movies. I'll have to save that idea for a select few sims. I wish there were some objects like in TS1 Superstar, where you could click on it and the sim would perform a short skit or interaction. I think you could do something similar in TSM, too.

But music performances might be doable. Oh, and fashion shows for a sewing class and cooking contests for home ec! Sports would be a little hard to do because there's no team games really--I wonder if when sims go bowling they end up on teams like in pool. Hmm. But matches could be done individually.

And good call about the meeting controller--I forgot about that.

Mad Poster
#15 Old 11th Jul 2018 at 11:25 PM
The reason I am dropping boarding school is mostly because of the kids bad needs by Friday.
That's interesting. I haven't noticed that. What needs in particular get so low? It's more aspiration that I've noticed falling during the week. The pupils come in on Monday in platinum and go home on Friday in the green. I've just put it down to my playstyle. I suppose in school I pay more attention to building their grades and skills, and can rather neglect the wants of individual pupils. (I suppose real schools do that too. ) The only needs-related problem I've noticed is acne. With their friends always around, the teens can easily neglect their personal hygiene, and the "Use acne cream" option isn't available on the school mirrors. (I'd love a mod for that!)

Reading the description for the "custom" cash register, I reckon it will probably only work for actual family too. But it ought to be possible to make a version that doesn't test for family, so that anyone could practice on it. In fact I'd rather like one you could practice on at home -- or indeed in a business school..

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#16 Old 11th Jul 2018 at 11:48 PM
@terula8
Quote:
when I play the children's home lots, they go to (the maxis) school as normal

Wondering why you don't use the prep school bus/hours? Is it because it's too long 8-5?
Quote:
their science work involves collecting bugs

I like that idea! Might add that. I like the idea of concerts, sports and dances too. I had thought about doing a prom for the teens. I don't have any space for concerts though, plus I think it would be chaos to try and play lol. It's such a shame that the stage is seen as a different room and that sims can't sit and watch anything going on up on one, Maxis really dropped the ball on that.

@AndrewGloria its been a long time since I played the borders, but I know one was social-which is stupid since they are doing nothing but socialize pretty much. The other I am not sure if I can remember, comfort and or fun maybe? I just know when you look at the kids in the panel while you play the house they have 2-3 needs which go absolutely red. I think some drop in fun and comfort should be expected but not the way it actually works.

~Call me Jo~
Scholar
#17 Old 12th Jul 2018 at 1:07 AM
I have one residential Simlogical school (as well as other uses for that particular mod) - the Elven School of SimHampton. It is open to elves and half-elves in their teenage years only, and is designed to teach them their own heritage as well as about modern SimHampton life..It rarely has more than 4 students at a time, and currently has 3.

All students and their 2 teachers move out of their original homes to live at the school for the duration.

The Elven School is a 5 x 5 lot, and apart from a 3x3 bathroom, is entirely open to the sky. Elven culture is closely connected with living in nature. Sleeping happens in tents, unless someone feels like sleeping on the ground instead.

No career rewards are in the Elven School. Autonomous skill-building occurs via the pool (swimming classes are compulsory), the telescope (compulsory for high achievers and recommended for everyone else), painting (recommended to everyone but never compulsory) and the puddles invariably left after rain.

Apart from the classroom items, there is lots of space to run, play and learn about nature, and a garden (sometimes with edible plants to grow), the bunch of tents (the teachers get a fenced-off area for their tent) as well as a kitchen (with a rule that no meat products may be prepared or cooked there - SimHampton-area elves are culturally vegetarian), a phone, a toilet, a sink, a bath and at least one hammock. That's pretty much it.

The syllabus goes something like this:
- Just before dawn: breakfast
- 7 am: Cloud-watching for 1 hour. The idea is to build an appreciation of weather, the sky and to give a contemplative start to the day.
- 8 am: Play, sleep or other non-academic child-inspired activity for 2 hours. This is when the adults do paperwork in their tent or do chores they'd rather not make the children do.
- 10 am: Gradework (if I feel like giving it; since grades cannot easily be undone, only a student who has been very good in the last 24 hours gets the opportunity. Everyone else to do chores around the school such as mopping puddles or composting.
- 12 noon: Lunch to be cooked by either a teacher or a student; everyone else may play until lunch.
- Somewhere between 1 pm and 2 pm: Reading/culture class, with one-to-one meetings with students who appear to need guidance in any aspect of their education.
- 3 pm: Swimming class.
- 4 pm: Play, sleep or other non-academic child-inspired activity.
- 6 pm: Tea-time.
- 7 pm: Astronomy for high achievers (open to any student, but non-high-achievers can skip it). Otherwise, it's an extra hour of play.
- 8 pm: Assigned extension activity. This may be an extra hour of any lesson described above, or may be some other thing the teacher decides will help the students. Often, each student gets their own assignment, and older students may negotiate to have that activity aligned with their interests.
- 9 pm: End-of-day meeting. All Sims usually go to bed at this point.
Forum Resident
#18 Old 12th Jul 2018 at 1:12 AM Last edited by inspiredzone : 12th Jul 2018 at 3:11 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Phantomknight
As for elementary and high school, I was thinking about setting things up so that each subhood/neighborhood approaches school differently.

I do something similar in my game. I don't play schools as institutions, so my schools don't have residential spaces. But I do have 4 community lot schools in each subhoods that I use for skill building and socialization for children and teens.

Downtown is underfunded and most of the students live in apartments, so there's fewer skill items, and the ones they have are less expensive. They do have a piano in the auditorium for creativity. There's a burgeoning downtown music scene and many of the parents are musicians.

Bluewater is where my military base is, so the kids have higher body points and activity levels, so they have a big soccer field and playground.

Landgraab Prep, the private school, has lots of skill items and more expensive items, like the high-powered telescopes, violins, expensive computers, an indoor pool.

They each also have their own school colors that correspond with the gym clothes uniforms. It's kind of fun to see a bunch of kids all wearing the same uniform playing basketball together.
Scholar
#19 Old 12th Jul 2018 at 8:35 AM
Do any of you use any plugins or such that directs all the kids to do the same thing, like study cooking for example? I'm guessing not, but wanted to check I'm not needlessly doing something that has a faster alternative.

"It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain
Truth will not fear scrutiny.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#20 Old 12th Jul 2018 at 9:14 AM
I don't know of any plugins like that. I check the kids wants and send them off to fill any skilling wants in the morning. Once they fill a skill want or its lunch time I get them on badges of fishing/gardening/pottery. I only have room for 2-5 kids max in each area though.

Kids can study skills on Monique's computer. But no badges. :/

Checking again they can use all those C&K and other items shown by themselves.
Screenshots

~Call me Jo~
Scholar
#21 Old 12th Jul 2018 at 10:50 AM
@joandsarah77 Do you have the Carrigon oven mentioned a few years back here?

"It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain
Truth will not fear scrutiny.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#22 Old 12th Jul 2018 at 11:21 AM
No, I use the mod 'kids can cook', they use the real oven.

I'm not sure if its the one on here, the one I have lets them cook anything they have the skills for.

~Call me Jo~
Alchemist
Original Poster
#23 Old 12th Jul 2018 at 11:40 AM
I think it's the one here: http://www.simbology.com/smf/index....g75777#msg75777, reply #67. Is that correct Jo? I found it when I was researching.

Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#24 Old 12th Jul 2018 at 12:00 PM
I think so, that is how my file reads 'kidscancook' I looked around and for some reason couldn't find it.

~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#25 Old 12th Jul 2018 at 5:49 PM Last edited by gazania : 12th Jul 2018 at 7:34 PM.
I have a cram school where Sims children either try to improve their grades or learn new skills. Gradework is first, and if the child finishes, then it's time for skill-building. Some days are better than others. Children meet only on weekends, It's a privately-run place.

Some popular items are:

A Sim trampoline. Those are usually taken over first by children relieved not to be working on grade work. I use the bouncer: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=501526

Solfal's climbing wall: https://www.thesimsresource.com/dow...wall/id/687421/ . Warning: TSR. Act on this accordingly. This is one of my favorite skill-building items for kids, though.

The Flamingo of Dance is also useful to build up children's skills, as I found out in my dance studio here. I like to limit the time they learn, though, lest they learn too much too fast. You can go to a community lot or have the teacher come over for private lessons: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=597907

Thanks to ALL free-site creators, admins and mods.

RIP Sunni ... truly a ray of light.
Page 1 of 2