Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Enhanced Butt Slider - updated 6/15/2022

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 2,478 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 808,130 Views
Cmar unfortunately passed away in October 2023. They contributed heavily to the Simming community for many years and will be missed!
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 12th May 2018 at 5:41 PM
Updated: 15th Jun 2022 at 3:44 PM
Adds more morphs to the EA butt slider, allowing adjustment of butt height and shape. Affects male and female, teen through elder, both frames. The effect is more noticeable in females for reasons that should be obvious. Changes in height of the derrière may cause distortion in some full skirts but it should be minimal. Changes in shape may slightly distort the patterns in some clothing.

Will conflict with any other mod that replaces resources 8B18FF6E_00000000_000000000000274B and/or 8B18FF6E_00000000_0000000000002619, the male and female butt Hot Spot Controls. I don't know of any such mods at this time.

cmar_EnhancedButtSlidersV3 adds the height adjustment from the side view and shape adjustments from the rear view. From the rear the up-down slider changes the width of the top part of the butt, and the left-right slider changes the width of the bottom part. The height and standard size adjustments are available from the side view.

Made with TS4 MorphMaker.

Additional Credits:
The EA forums for providing the information needed to make this.

lumialover8 for kicking my, er, butt to get back to TS4 morphs.

Version 3 uploaded 6/15/2022:

- Updated for the June 2022 werewolf patch. This slider seems to still work, but I updated just in case.