Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#26 Old 3rd Apr 2008 at 7:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bookworm_duo
lol... what could be the point to have a 138ft deep pool?

It was a scuba Divers training tank...it had multi levels...from like 13ft to 138ft-

Piccie-

Thats my worst nightmare! lol
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 3rd Apr 2008 at 8:56 PM
As a few have said before, better split levels/uses for the stage tool! Particularly, a way to build taller staircase landings on foundations without having to do crazy boolprop things! (I tried last night and still can't figure a way to do it).
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 3rd Apr 2008 at 11:27 PM
Heat and Cooling (if they include similar Seasons things in it) for your home. It makes it that much realistic.

Alleys so you could put garages in the back instead of having them always at the front (drives me crazy since our house has the garage at the back facing the alley, also its like that with most houses here)

More furniture customization like shapes and sizes. For example, they've got a great start with TS2 with its custom sofas but it needs more customization, curves, laying sections etc... Also custom office furniture so you could make a L or even a U shaped desk with a hutch!

I'd add more but some other time.
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 11:17 PM
This is my pervy side coming out. I would love to be able to have woohoo capabilities in the shower or bathtub.
okay now other than that I would love to have round bathtubs and corner baths like in CC. I also want better kitchen equipment. I MEAN There are more than fifty appliance brands and they don't all look the same so I know more choice is possible. I know it may sound stupid but I love building houses. I also want better design tools for color and material (I love that we can now create our own.) no more horrible mix matching sets and patterns.
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 3:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tim_L
Heat and Cooling (if they include similar Seasons things in it) for your home. It makes it that much realistic.

I've always wanted this! I was disappointed that Seasons didn't include more Sim awareness of their temperature indoors. I really wanted Air Conditioning and Heat. I'd love it if they could have more reaction to the heat from fireplaces too. I don't like that if you light the fireplace in summer, the sims don't seem to mind one bit.

I also want easier to build garages. I want to be able to build them attached to houses with foundations easily (I know there's tutorials on how to do it, but it's a pain).

But I think one of my biggest wants as far as building goes, is openable windows! I always thought it would be neat if rebellious teens could sneak out of their bedroom window, or have friends sneak in in the middle of the night. I'm not sure why, but it would be nice for storytelling. I think it could also be a new way for the burglar to sneak in. Does it irk anyone else that even though we can lock doors (I forget which EP that came with), the burglar still just waltzes right through the front door? :P

Anyway, back on the topic of windows, I'd also love to see curtains/blinds you can open and close, that really effects the lighting in a room.

I'm sure there's more I would love to see, but I can't remember them right now.
#31 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 3:41 AM
I would really like skylights, bay windows(is that what they are called, when they stick out of the house and have a window seat?), sloped driveways, more sports (skateboarding, BMX, ect), cooler bathrooms, and bunkbeds/futons (non cc).
Field Researcher
#32 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 6:14 AM
Lolly and emo: I could not agree more with both of you - I want that too

For new or updated skins, please visit my website: Pink Rabbit
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 6:37 AM
Visible ceiling tiles (when tabbing the camera for a picture), automatic basements, and rotatable driveways on corner lots would be nice. From what the Sims 3 site says, it sounds a lot like some parts of Build/Buy Mode could possibly work a little like MySims, where you can basically build or customize anything from different models and textures easily. I hope this works with almost all objects. Like, say you want to add some pillows to a couch to spruce it up a little, or turn your vehicle into a convertable/softtop, or change the interior? It would be neat if you could change it at any time.

It would be cool if everything in the game, from hair color, to skintones, to build and buy mode had a color palette that let you adjust the hue, brightness, and saturation of any given texture, so you don't have to waste time recoloring just to get the perfect tone. It would probably be more useful in Create-a-Sim, really, but it would still be useful for the other modes.
Page 2 of 2