Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Sep 2015 at 10:36 PM
Default Hang out on the ground interaction?
I hear this interaction came with University Ep but so far I've never seen my sims doing that. It's not in Sims pie menu either. :/
Is it in your game?
Thx
Screenshots
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 29th Sep 2015 at 11:06 PM
This interaction came with the University EP but with the one for TS2.

The horizon of many people is a circle with a radius of zero. They call this their point of view. - Albert Einstein
Arathea's Area @ TFM's Sims Asylum - TS2 & TS3 Stuff
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Sep 2015 at 12:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by arathea
This interaction came with the University EP but with the one for TS2.

Yes I know but in that screenshot above you can see two sims doing the "hang out" interaction.
Scholar
#4 Old 30th Sep 2015 at 1:35 AM
wasnt that takin out...cause they dont leave their bookbags on the ground either...
Mad Poster
#6 Old 30th Sep 2015 at 4:51 AM
i thought there was a hang out option, but i dont play with this expansion so not sure
Alchemist
#7 Old 30th Sep 2015 at 8:42 AM
Well, there's a "Hang Out" interaction, but it's on the swings and only for teens.

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
#8 Old 1st Oct 2015 at 3:54 AM
It's talking animation from interaction when your Sims are on picnic blanket. Make your Sims talking to each other then with moveObjects on cheat, remove that picnic blanket. You will get that talking animation on ground effect.

I moved my downloads to Simblr thebleedingwoodland
My newer quality downloads on my blog The Bleeding Woodland