Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Jan 2016 at 3:36 AM
Game not registered
Hello, I'm having an issue where I seem unable to Simport or host sims. When I attempt to do these things, I'll get a message stating that I don't seem to have Showtime registered and that I can register it through my profile on the Sims 3 website. This has never happened in the past, considering I was always able to use Simport and host sims. I'm still using the same Sims 3 account and the same household. On my profile, it says I have 10 expansions installed, including Showtime. And also 1 stuff pack. When I installed Showtime in the past, it was through a disc I purchased. I then registered it to Origin, and everything worked out fine. Now when I log into Origin, it doesn't show that I have any expansions or stuff packs installed, yet when I load my save game, all the objects from the expansions and stuff packs are still there. When I try to register the game again through the Sims 3 website and Origin, it says that the game code is invalid, which is obvious considering I've registered Showtime in the past. I'm not sure what else to do, I seem to be at a dead end. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 24th Jan 2016 at 4:02 AM
EDIT: When I right click the Sims 3 base game in Origin to view the game details, It says that the current expansions installed are World Adventures, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University, Island Paradise, and Into The Future but the "play" tab is greyed out. The "play" tab is also greyed out for the base game.
Scholar
#3 Old 24th Jan 2016 at 7:30 AM
They've initiated a new system on Origin where the EPs and SPs are all bundled together with the game; in other words, they're still there, but they no longer show up in the Library.