Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Jan 2018 at 9:01 PM
Default in what expansion or scenario can I find the elevators and the laundry line?
as in title, in what expansion or scenario can I find the elevators and the laundry line?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 30th Jan 2018 at 9:02 PM
Late Night has elevators, laundry came with Ambitions.

ETA: ITF also has elevators but they are very futuristic.
Inventor
#3 Old 30th Jan 2018 at 9:07 PM
You don't need Ambitions to have laundry in your game. Other EPs or SPs like University Life or Town Life include washers and dryers and they work just like the ones included in Ambitions. You could also buy a TS3 Store with a washing machine if you want to spend even less money.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 30th Jan 2018 at 9:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jo-Anne
Late Night has elevators, laundry came with Ambitions.

ETA: ITF also has elevators but they are very futuristic.

just the two expansions that I do not like and I do not have the lifts! I'll do without it then
Field Researcher
#5 Old 30th Jan 2018 at 9:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Naus Allien
You don't need Ambitions to have laundry in your game. Other EPs or SPs like University Life or Town Life include washers and dryers and they work just like the ones included in Ambitions. You could also buy a TS3 Store with a washing machine if you want to spend even less money.

Does that include the laundry line?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 30th Jan 2018 at 9:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Naus Allien

good thanks for the info, I prefer to spend less, but the laundry then where it is spread? I saw only dryers there is not something to spread it in the garden?

Sorry for spelling mistakes, I write from Italy
Field Researcher
#7 Old 30th Jan 2018 at 9:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zamira
just the two expansions that I do not like and I do not have the lifts! I'll do without it then

Are they expensive nowadays? Because if not and your computer can cope, why not go for it I absolutely love Late Night myself, ever since they added the toggle to disable vampires.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 30th Jan 2018 at 9:16 PM
No, they cost little, but they give ways to play that do not interest me, the PC could make it, I think ... but I already have Pets, Season, Supernatural and Isla, so I prefer not to put too much stuff and use high graphic settings
Scholar
#9 Old 30th Jan 2018 at 9:27 PM
ATS3 has laundry items here including multiple ways of hanging clothes out to dry. You could try using those? If they don't work, adding one of the expansions that includes laundry items, or store laundry items, should make them usable, I think?

no power in the verse can stop me
ge smak daun, gyon op nodotaim
jus nou drein jus daun
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 30th Jan 2018 at 9:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gingerxyz
ATS3 has laundry items here including multiple ways of hanging clothes out to dry. You could try using those? If they don't work, adding one of the expansions that includes laundry items, or store laundry items, should make them usable, I think?

I do not know I saw pictures of hangers to dry but maybe they are in the Ambitions expansion, that I do not have, and I do not want to buy 10,000 things beyond the price even that I do not care to be able to hang clothes
Alchemist
#11 Old 30th Jan 2018 at 9:56 PM
How about the Sims 3 Store sets? No clothing line, though, if that's the only item you seek.
https://store.thesims3.com/setsProd...ategoryId=12745
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 30th Jan 2018 at 10:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by varpunen
How about the Sims 3 Store sets? No clothing line, though, if that's the only item you seek.
https://store.thesims3.com/setsProd...ategoryId=12745

I will take one of those for washing machine, the drying rack on which to hang but not those of the sets are just decorations
Scholar
#13 Old 30th Jan 2018 at 10:02 PM
The ATS3 items are free, so you can try them without buying anything. Maybe they'll work on their own. They include a laundry line, as well as a few different drying racks.

no power in the verse can stop me
ge smak daun, gyon op nodotaim
jus nou drein jus daun
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 30th Jan 2018 at 10:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gingerxyz
The ATS3 items are free, so you can try them without buying anything. Maybe they'll work on their own. They include a laundry line, as well as a few different drying racks.

ok, thank you, I feel the rack of the link then, but I must first take the washing machine set or I have nothing to hang: D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 30th Jan 2018 at 10:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jo-Anne
Are they expensive nowadays? Because if not and your computer can cope, why not go for it I absolutely love Late Night myself, ever since they added the toggle to disable vampires.

I Watched the expansion into the future, it's not as bad as I remembered it, maybe I'll take it, so I'll have the elevator too, it does not make the game really heavy?
Field Researcher
#16 Old 30th Jan 2018 at 11:21 PM
No, ITF isn‘t too heavy on your computer (like Pets and Seasons are). When it was announced (and it being the last addition) I must confess I was disappointed. I’m just not really into science fiction and robots. But it’s actually quite a nice EP and it has some great features (like the nature’s soil rugs that enable you to have outdoor plants inside the house).
Mad Poster
#17 Old 30th Jan 2018 at 11:52 PM
I took a more scientific approach to decide if I really liked ITF or if my own expectations were initially too high.

It's the one that added Dip Kissing. End of debate (for me).
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 31st Jan 2018 at 12:00 AM
Well interesting, both your opinions
I am quite interested in science fiction and robots, but I thought it was as heavy as Pets and Season.
Last question, instead to live in the apartments that expansion or scenery serves? Just out of curiosity
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 31st Jan 2018 at 12:23 AM
ah and if I want to put some house created here on the site, how should I do?
Mad Poster
#20 Old 31st Jan 2018 at 12:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
I took a more scientific approach to decide if I really liked ITF or if my own expectations were initially too high.

Honestly, they had me at "future". I didn't know what to expect at first because they announced the EP before they had any screenshots or a name, but it did not disappoint either way.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Mad Poster
#21 Old 31st Jan 2018 at 2:40 AM
Many people did not like ITF but I enjoyed playing it. Some of my fave screenshots are from there. I did many builds in that world. I liked it a lot.
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#22 Old 31st Jan 2018 at 8:27 AM
I am not too sure whether ITF does really add no additional load on your PC. After all it includes a system that tracks your every Sim's progress in order to calculate the state of your future descendants. Once you'll have travelled into the future you will notice that system in action: you'll receive a message whenever something significant happens to one of your Sims in the present: gaining a skill point, getting a promotion, marrying, having a child -- all of that and more will now be tracked and fed into a feedback loop.
Mad Poster
#23 Old 31st Jan 2018 at 1:03 PM
Really? I never knew it was that in-depth.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 31st Jan 2018 at 8:33 PM Last edited by Zamira : 31st Jan 2018 at 9:00 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Don Babilon
I am not too sure whether ITF does really add no additional load on your PC. After all it includes a system that tracks your every Sim's progress in order to calculate the state of your future descendants. Once you'll have travelled into the future you will notice that system in action: you'll receive a message whenever something significant happens to one of your Sims in the present: gaining a skill point, getting a promotion, marrying, having a child -- all of that and more will now be tracked and fed into a feedback loop.

Ah, then no, I do not take it, I do not want to be rottottura, you're right I got informed on Wiki,https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_S...Into_the_Future

Instead, to live in the apartments, what expansion or scenery do I need? for curiosity
Mad Poster
#25 Old 31st Jan 2018 at 9:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zamira
Instead, to live in the apartments, what expansion or scenery do I need? for curiosity

That'll be Late Night.

insert signature here
Page 1 of 2