Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Apr 2018 at 6:04 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Default Play With Genetics Won't Let Me Create A Male Sim
In CAS, after creating two sims and clicking play with genetics, it always defaults to making a female Sim first. That's fine, but I have had issues with play with genetics not switching over to a male Sim, even when I click the male gender symbol. The sim will not change, the male gender symbol is highlighted, and even clicking Play With Genetics again - hoping that this would force the game to create a 'new' Sim - won't work. Clicking the PwG button after clicking on the male gender symbol won't even work. I can click the check button after clicking the male gender symbol, but the Sim created is still the female one.

Now, I can circumvent this issue by just playing with genetics until I see a neat enough female Sim, click the check button, and then alter their gender to male in the Basics tab, but... that doesn't remove the underlying issue, I suppose. I have had this problem at times before I installed AwesomeMod, so I do not think that AM is the issue of this. I have also tried to see if this problem persists after having taken all my NRaas mods out, and it does. (Second image)

I have no idea what could cause this to be an issue. Is this something that popped up through a patch?
Screenshots