Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#2601 Old 18th Feb 2018 at 11:02 PM Last edited by ihatemandatoryregister : 18th Feb 2018 at 11:37 PM.
While grabbing all of Fresh-Prince's vehicles:

"Do I need an ice-cream truck? Well, I'd better grab it anyways, just in case..."

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Advertisement
Instructor
#2602 Old 19th Feb 2018 at 12:08 AM
are you even serious you stupid girl ?

you attack your sister because of your attitude (anger issues)
and she's done nothing to you so why attacking her ? everyone is watching you, you know (expect for the father )

edit: here's the picture from the fighting of 2 sisters
Screenshots
Inventor
#2603 Old 23rd Feb 2018 at 9:50 AM
Do I need this many beddings?

Do I need this many floor and wall coverings?

Do I need this many plants?

And in the end, barely anything was cut out anyway.
Mad Poster
#2604 Old 23rd Feb 2018 at 11:27 AM
"I have no clue what preceded this, but I'm not complaining."

Denise Jacquet and Dora Ottomas got into a brawl in the cheap diner in Emerald Heights. There's something just funny about watching two old ladies duke it out.

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Field Researcher
#2605 Old 24th Feb 2018 at 4:47 AM
"All right, little bee, it is high time you got a bath...! Hold on, where did that filthy rug-rat go?"
Forum Resident
#2606 Old 24th Feb 2018 at 5:05 PM
So what household did I come to?

I build small houses *^*
Mad Poster
#2607 Old 24th Feb 2018 at 10:14 PM
"I guess the game wants a day off."

The game crashed during loading. Then it crashed again on the neighbourhood screen. Then it crashed again during a wedding cutscene. Hopefully it works today.

Theorist
#2608 Old 25th Feb 2018 at 10:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Gcgb53191
I hope you have a better experience than I do!

@Gcgb53191
Well the farm needs an upgrade but I'm thankful for one-tile crib and the pets room divider (IIRC).
I popped in yesterday to play the family. 4 adults, a kid and 5 toddlers.

Emory the head of the household starts farming at 9 in the morning instead of 5.
Ismène the little girl starts farming at 5 in the morning (I feel bad for her but it's currently summer vacation).
The mothers and Lenny tried their best to take care of the toddlers (feeding them and bathing them at least). I think one of them is potty-trained.
I had to turn aging off because I also want to add the default Seasons crops in my game (done yesterday) and put the vegetables in crates. Not done yet.
Fortunately, the ghosts decided to stay quiet.

The fridge of some households is empty. Good thing I also have livestock farmers who also provide food the hood.

"What? One simoleon? Only one simoleon?" when Madeline married her 3-bolts fiancé (ex-hobby leader).
How come a NPC can move in with that amount of money?

"Phew!" when I hit "random" and Ayda gave birth to one baby.
I decide that I only will hit "random" if the sim is a twin and had up to two children.

"Wasn't you the local newspaper girl?" when I play Angéla's household.
I forgot she lost her job due to her bad grades. The NPC newspaper girl looks like her but I fixed it.
Clothilde Bureau-Lagrange will take over.
Top Secret Researcher
#2609 Old 26th Feb 2018 at 1:03 AM
Lately it's just been "Quit sniffing the air!" "Please, quit sniffing the air..." "why are you looking that way?" because i'm doing makeovers and taking pictures of the Sims as I go along for my simblr

My Simblr
He/They
Field Researcher
#2610 Old 26th Feb 2018 at 1:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by wickedjr89
Lately it's just been "Quit sniffing the air!" "Please, quit sniffing the air..."

Oh, I know how frustrating is that. Apparently, it is called "basking in the sun". Here, have the solution someone introduced to me a couple of weeks ago.

http://modthesims.info/d/327040
Top Secret Researcher
#2611 Old 26th Feb 2018 at 1:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Annorah
Oh, I know how frustrating is that. Apparently, it is called "basking in the sun". Here, have the solution someone introduced to me a couple of weeks ago.

http://modthesims.info/d/327040

Thank you! :lovestruc

My Simblr
He/They
Mad Poster
#2612 Old 26th Feb 2018 at 3:24 AM
"Is this hot potato or something?"

Two of my Sims are handing a newborn baby back and forth to each other.

Forum Resident
#2613 Old 26th Feb 2018 at 5:10 AM
Alia: *honest to god sputters in shock*

*continues to watch as Agnes from the local almshouse walks on to Robyn Carew's property and asks for a classic dance*

*drops head in hands as the two start dancing* Beverly, I am so sorry, but it looks like you still aren't getting married. It's really far past time to get my barracks up. Maybe we'll find you a husband then.

For my physical health, I can't eat cheesecake everyday.
For my mental health, I imagine eating cheesecake everyday.
It's a delicate balance.
Scholar
#2614 Old 26th Feb 2018 at 6:40 AM
Tries to play the sims 2 and "Unspecified Error" message appears.

"Ugh. Lame."
Forum Resident
#2615 Old 26th Feb 2018 at 7:11 AM
...So there is a burglar training on my lot ._.

//said to a friend as I forgot I left the household while they had their burglar friend by.

I build small houses *^*
Instructor
#2616 Old 26th Feb 2018 at 6:07 PM
are you even serious game? i only have twins, sometimes even triplets or quads (and before you ask: yes i have the hack called triplets and quads hacks or however it's called and i have the random one) and i'm aware that you could change it all by clicking on adjust and all so don't literally answer this

it's just something that needs to be said in my game :P
Theorist
#2617 Old 26th Feb 2018 at 6:53 PM
"Well.....ooops"

-when your Sim finishes a novel and you have no idea anymore what they were writing and you just name it after the raunchy lyrics of a song you were listening to while playing and the novel turns out to be a Children's Book.

Taking an extended break from Sims stuff. Might be around, might not.
Mad Poster
#2618 Old 26th Feb 2018 at 6:56 PM
I wish the game would let you title the novel at the same time you pick the subjects.

Lab Assistant
#2619 Old 26th Feb 2018 at 10:55 PM
"Why would you go in the hot tub when it's storming out? She JUST got struck by lighting. I don't even feel bad you did too." - after Kristen Loste got struck by lighting in the hot tub, Chloe and Lola Curious decided to follow suit.
Theorist
#2620 Old 26th Feb 2018 at 11:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Orphalesion
"Well.....ooops"

-when your Sim finishes a novel and you have no idea anymore what they were writing and you just name it after the raunchy lyrics of a song you were listening to while playing and the novel turns out to be a Children's Book.

That's why I'm writing the title in their bio.
Inventor
#2621 Old 2nd Mar 2018 at 9:45 AM Last edited by Sketching : 2nd Mar 2018 at 10:25 AM.
Dear Game, I don't know whether to love or hate you for giving my townies names such as:
- King Bun
- Butch Bruto (so scary!)
- Kim Kim
- Don Draper
- Amon Fyre

Edit: However, I definitely dislike how you randomized all of my batch-created children to wear that night cap! Well, this is what I get for letting the game make them.
Instructor
#2622 Old 3rd Mar 2018 at 1:12 AM
boy are you even serious? both their parents can't take care of their children, they all needs to learn how to talk to walk and even to learn how you could go to the toilet
but the last part is hard :O dammit

(i also asked to myself why they aren't to many choice's to select the TV other then watching TV but it turned out it was the larger family one who gave less choice's while selecting a TV and i had that before, expect it was from a inteenimater hack and when i had that hack you didn't had too much choice on an other sim or to the sims you are playing at so i try to avoid these 2 hacks i maked a list what might caused that i didn't had too much choice to select the TV one, i deleted the hacks that is packed carefully and when the hack one like: triplets & quads wasn't the cause of this problem i crossed it out and i kept looking for the hack what might caused this problem that i didn't had that much choice to select the TV one till i found it out which hack it was and scrolled it and i crossed the other hacks it didn't got deleted at all, and it was fixed thank god, i avoid these 2 hacks by now)
Instructor
#2623 Old 3rd Mar 2018 at 1:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sailorleontine6

(i also asked to myself why they aren't to many choice's to select the TV other then watching TV but it turned out it was the larger family one who gave less choice's while selecting a TV and i had that before, expect it was from a inteenimater hack and when i had that hack you didn't had too much choice on an other sim or to the sims you are playing at so i try to avoid these 2 hacks i maked a list what might caused that i didn't had too much choice to select the TV one, i deleted the hacks that is packed carefully and when the hack one like: triplets & quads wasn't the cause of this problem i crossed it out and i kept looking for the hack what might caused this problem that i didn't had that much choice to select the TV one till i found it out which hack it was and scrolled it and i crossed the other hacks it didn't got deleted at all, and it was fixed thank god, i avoid these 2 hacks by now)

by the way i put the hacks and cc's stuff on disable/off before deleting the packs, i have much experience from the sims 2 since i play it for like almost 9 years by now
i first played the sims 2 to my sister's house when she wanted to play sims 2 with me, i didn't understand a thing at first, i didn't even knew cheatcodes exist back by then.
i didn't knew how to try for a child in bed or to anything else till i was a bit older
i didn't even knew cc's stuff and hacks stuff existed on internet (i found the cc's stuff out when i was like 13,5 and the hack since i was like 15 or 16 )

i might say a bit too much in here but i guess everyone get that i didn't understand a thing about or on the sims 2 at the start since everyone has that

(now i understand a lot of this sims 2 stuff, i even found out how to make a house since i exercised a lot till i got that on my own when i was like 15 but i Always forgot the roof one when building on my own at the start since i didn't knew where the roof one went )
Instructor
#2624 Old 3rd Mar 2018 at 7:55 AM
"Has it crashed?"
"Yeah, it crashed"

Seems to be a normal one for me at the moment while troubleshooting bad CC

Formally known as TotallySimsCrazy. Still addicted to custom content.
Simblr
Mad Poster
#2625 Old 3rd Mar 2018 at 8:21 AM
"Well, I guess that worked." - The game crashed when I hit the exit button. This is why I save first.

Page 105 of 167