Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#126 Old 30th Mar 2021 at 6:50 AM
Thank you for the SFS codes
Advertisement
Test Subject
#127 Old 7th Sep 2021 at 12:43 AM
Hi!! Glad I found this topic about all those page for The Sims 1 custom content. What I noticed is that some of the content was hosted in yahoo groups (not working anymore). While doing some research I found this page (not sure if it was mentioned before): https://andrevasims.tumblr.com/post/187881457473 but inside that post there is a page where a group of people was able to share the files from all those yahoo groups: http://treasuredtwice.space/index.html
The sad part is that they did not posted pictures about the contents of the download, but I think it will worth downloading and see what stuff is in there.
With this page I was able to find some custom content from the simapartments yahoo group and finally install the apartment lot from woobsha.

I hope this information helps you.
Happy Simming!

(Sorry for bad english )
Test Subject
#128 Old 20th Dec 2021 at 5:02 AM
sims 1 lot background color
(i literally made this account 5 minutes ago so sorry if I'm accidentally replying to someone but) Hi, I've been playing the sims 1 for a while now and I've been wondering if there's a way to change the colour of the lot background from the depressing and creepy grey to maybe blue or smn. I've tried to look for some way to change it through mods, cc, cheats or messing with the file/code but I found nothing. I know some people on youtube like Lucpix have been able to e.g. change the neighbourhood background and lot placement to make custom neighbourhoods so why shouldn't it be possible to change the lot bg? THX, (Lucasfilm sound system lol ) Hessu
Screenshots
Test Subject
#129 Old 1st Dec 2022 at 2:18 PM
Hi out there!

Is there any mod for full npc control and interaction? I used the visitor control stuff on SimLogical which is fun but I want to have an option to marry an NPC or the option to move them in to have full control.

Sorry for my english ^^
Top Secret Researcher
#130 Old 1st Dec 2022 at 4:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by iknowme
Hi out there!

Is there any mod for full npc control and interaction? I used the visitor control stuff on SimLogical which is fun but I want to have an option to marry an NPC or the option to move them in to have full control.

All you need to do is to scroll down on Simlogical's Visitor Control Page. They have something called a Move In Fern that lets you add any sim to your household.

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Test Subject
#131 Old 1st Dec 2022 at 4:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Corylea
All you need to do is to scroll down on Simlogical's Visitor Control Page. They have something called a Move In Fern that lets you add any sim to your household.

oh wow, i did not know the move in fern works with npcs too! thank you, very much!
Page 6 of 6