Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

UI Cheats Extension v1.15.1 for Legacy Edition

by weerbesu Posted 1st Jul 2015 at 12:43 AM - Updated 17th Aug 2022 at 12:31 PM by weerbesu

3357 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2032 Feedback Posts, 1324 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 104 of 135
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#2576 Old 14th Nov 2018 at 6:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by amb2
Do we have an ETA on when this might be done? Or even confirmation that the modder plans on updating? I would just like to know so I know whether I should wait to play or just play without the mod.

There won’t be an update until Get Famous is released at the earliest (this mod modifies the Simology panel and the Simology panel behaves differently with Get Famous installed). Expect an update sometime this weekend.

ΔΤΔ
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2577 Old 14th Nov 2018 at 7:01 PM
Was it normal that this Mod does not working with Vampire UIs? What I mean is that I never could do any changes with the Vampire XPs, Skill Points and so on.
Lab Assistant
#2578 Old 14th Nov 2018 at 7:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by amb2
Why don't YOU keep in mind that I was literally just asking a very valid question, since to my knowledge the modder hasn't stated they are planning on updating this mod? I wasn't aware other mods had been updated, so thank you for that information, but your rude af comment wasn't needed.
I was not being rude.
Test Subject
#2579 Old 14th Nov 2018 at 8:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by weerbesu
There won’t be an update until Get Famous is released at the earliest (this mod modifies the Simology panel and the Simology panel behaves differently with Get Famous installed). Expect an update sometime this weekend.

Thanks! Didn't realize that this was an issue. If only weerbesu could get an early copy of the expansion and update sooner! I can dream lol
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#2580 Old 14th Nov 2018 at 8:05 PM

Yes, thank you for the clarification!
Test Subject
#2581 Old 14th Nov 2018 at 8:37 PM
plz update xxxxx
Test Subject
#2582 Old 14th Nov 2018 at 8:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by murf1291
I was not being rude.

Yeah, you were being rude. They were asking a polite, valid question, and you jumped down their throat about it. Unnecessary.
Field Researcher
#2583 Old 14th Nov 2018 at 8:56 PM

Smart move you're doing and I will download you mod after Get Famous is release
Test Subject
#2584 Old 14th Nov 2018 at 9:40 PM
I was not being rude.

Hmm, I also thought you were pretty rude. At the least, your comment was not necessary. They were very polite and just asked if he could update as to whether he planned to even update at some point, which I believe is a fair and valid question.

Thank you though, to weerbesu, for answering and for your plan to update over the weekend!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2585 Old 14th Nov 2018 at 10:14 PM
I haven't let my game update, I wont until this mod has been updated. LOVE this mod!
Test Subject
#2586 Old 14th Nov 2018 at 10:18 PM
Default thank you for the info update....
i love this mod keep up the great
Lab Assistant
#2587 Old 14th Nov 2018 at 10:21 PM

You are awesome!!!
Test Subject
#2588 Old 14th Nov 2018 at 10:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by antiquarianroma2
This mod was fantastic, but alas it no longer works in my game. None of the functions work at all.

it the new update it why
Field Researcher
#2589 Old 14th Nov 2018 at 11:05 PM

Thanks so much! And thank you for your hard work on keeping this updated.
Lab Assistant
#2590 Old 15th Nov 2018 at 1:05 AM

Awesome -- I'll just try and master terrain tools in the meantime (love the new way of adjusting foundations, but the rest of the tools have a pretty steep (no pun intended) learning curve). Enabling cheats in MCCC duplicates some of the features but I need that right-click functionality to give some of the premades Fame and Reputation levels. Cheers to you and all your hard work.
Lab Assistant
#2591 Old 15th Nov 2018 at 1:14 AM
I'll wait for this to be updated for the python update, or version 1.47.
Test Subject
#2592 Old 15th Nov 2018 at 1:20 AM
I was not being rude.

yea u were.
Test Subject
#2593 Old 15th Nov 2018 at 1:38 AM
I really LOVE this mod, but for some reason, the New Game button does not work because of it.
Lab Assistant
#2594 Old 15th Nov 2018 at 3:16 AM Last edited by jodi521 : 16th Nov 2018 at 12:51 AM.

I am so excited to get the update this weekend or next week, this is one of the few mods that I actually keep in my game for an extended period! Thank you for all your hard work keeping it up to date so the rest of us enjoy our games more! :D
Test Subject
#2595 Old 15th Nov 2018 at 3:23 AM Last edited by MrBASins : 15th Nov 2018 at 3:42 AM.

That's a smart move, I agree with you on this as EA/Maxis could add some fixes with the new EP. so I would do the same, and great job by the way with this UI Extension...

Take Care and great job
Lab Assistant
#2596 Old 15th Nov 2018 at 3:52 AM
Is this mod going to need updating for the latest Sims4 updating?
Scholar
#2597 Old 15th Nov 2018 at 6:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by classic1955_leo
Is this mod going to need updating for the latest Sims4 updating?

Why not? It contains a script file based on Python3.3 and the game now use Python 3.7.
It probably can't be updated until the new expansion is out.

Message from creator:
http://modthesims.info/download.php...603#post5466603
Field Researcher
#2598 Old 15th Nov 2018 at 8:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Morphar
Why not? It contains a script file based on Python3.3 and the game now use Python 3.7.
It probably can't be updated until the new expansion is out.

Message from creator:
http://modthesims.info/download.php...603#post5466603

Okay, I'm confused. Why would this require the expansion to be released? Shouldn't the update be enough? A lot of modders have already fixed their script mods. DP is at least 3 releases into MC Command Center Updates, and a all but one of my more R rated mods have all been updated and are working in the game...

That said, we must of course be patient with Weerbesu while he gets the mod up and running for us. Want it done right more then I want it now. Although I do kinda want it now too. LOL

[EDIT] Never mind. I just saw what Weebesu said a bit earlier and it does make sense waiting to update this particular mod. Although there is no reason he COULDN'T release a hotfix between now and the new pack, it would mean more work and another break when the pack is released. Instead we could all just be patient a few more days. I'm up for that. I love this mod, but it's loss is not game breaking for me since it mostly just makes things I can do other ways EASIER to do.
Instructor
#2599 Old 15th Nov 2018 at 8:49 AM
While you are waiting on the mod, you can use the regular cheat by typing into the cheat console: first testingcheats true, then shift-click on a Sim and max all motives for household or world. That way atleast helps allot.
Lab Assistant
#2600 Old 15th Nov 2018 at 9:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dejavually

whats ur problem bruhv
Page 104 of 135