Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Feb 2010 at 2:28 AM
Default Which Milkshape?
I'm new to meshing and would really like to make my own things for the Sims but I do not know where to start. Which Milkshape do I use to make new meshes and such? I want to buy Flash by tomorrow and hopefully can use this mesh program for my creations with that as well.

"Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you“- Nietzche
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 16th Feb 2010 at 8:28 AM
I've moved your post from Sims Movies Tips to Sims 2 Tools - you didn't say what game you're wanting to make stuff for, but, um, this is at least somewhat more fitting than in Movies.

There is only one Milkshape. You pay once and get the latest version, and don't have to pay again for updates. Flash is a web animation type software and doesn't have anything to do with sims. If you read the tutorials in the Create section about what you want to make, they'll tell you what you need.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Feb 2010 at 10:59 PM
Which Milkshape do I purchace and where do I purchace it?

"Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you“- Nietzche
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#4 Old 16th Feb 2010 at 11:18 PM
Try googling "Milkshape" and clicking on the first link that is displayed?

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Alchemist
#5 Old 17th Feb 2010 at 11:27 AM