Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#226 Old 2nd Nov 2015 at 3:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sof_m9
You can visit the Goth house in Sims 3? I didn't know the Goths were even in Sims 3. But, anyway, what kind of fun things can you do in that house? It's not as fun as Sims 1 with Bonehilda and all!

It's Gunther and Cordelia Goth in Sims 3, and their son Mortimer is a child along with his future bride Bella Bachelor. You know what?: All the time I was playing Sims 1 I didn't know Michael Bachelor and Bella were supposed to be brother and sister! At one point I had the two of them carrying on an affair. Oops! And, yes, whenever I'm playing in Bridgeport and I hear that familiar old 'muzak' playing in the elevator, I get all nostalgic and want to go and play Sims 1 again on my dusty, years out of date old desk top PC. And besides, I do so miss dear little Cassandra.

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#227 Old 2nd Nov 2015 at 3:00 PM
Well, they weren't brother and sister in Sims1, so I wouldn't worry about that.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Instructor
#228 Old 17th Nov 2015 at 5:27 PM
I just played it for the first time and I have to say, it's great. I didn't even realize there was so much that the other games were missing. My sim went to Hollywood, HOLLYWOOD, and it had recording studios and fancy music and everything. And I absolutely love that music that plays when your boss calls or there's a raccoon, its just so dramatic. I haven't played enough to fangirl over anything else, but I'm really enjoying myself.
Mad Poster
#229 Old 18th Nov 2015 at 6:22 AM
JessiL, I wonder how many haven't tried this wonderful game yet. I wish EA would make it available again, maybe even as a download but so that new systems can play it easily.
Field Researcher
#230 Old 23rd Nov 2015 at 8:22 AM Last edited by jaytee95 : 23rd Nov 2015 at 10:11 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by OoppDecks
The live mode aspect is too hectic in The Sims 1.
Coming from the other way around, playing Sims 1 on an old computer for years until finally getting Sims 2, the number of Townies the game generates in Downtown make Downtown in Sims 2 seem empty in comparison.
I do find Old Town kinda odd, since entire families must be there at the same time. At least in Magic Town there's a built-in way around it.
And just earlier I played a couple of days with a save or two. There's just something nostalgic about it that nothing else quite captures.

Edit: it's Magic Town, not Strangetown. Getting my games mixed up.
Page 10 of 10