Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#26 Old 17th Jun 2014 at 8:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Original_Sim
You killed her? Way to put her out of her misery!

I was impatient and not very good at the game back then, looking at her house annoyed me. I probably should have just moved her out and moved her back in again. *shrug*

Quote: Originally posted by Mr Valentine_90
It's just so hard though. I get home from work and I'm like let's invite Bella over for dinner see if we can't get our relationship a little higher so we don't lose her as a friend during the day and miss out on a promotion. Meanwhile my Sim is dying of exhaustion and I'm like no you will hug her one last time! It's hilarious but then when you finally get promoted only to be faced with making another family friend... it's exhausting work.

I seem to recall a hacked pet dish that made you friends with everyone in the neighborhood. Another strategy that worked well for household maitenance was to have two sims, like family members live together. One worked outside of the house and the other handled the socializing and maybe worked from home with the gnome bench.

Check out my simblr https://www.tumblr.com/blog/tbssimblr

Click the link, you know you want to. ;)
Page 2 of 2