Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#76 Old 14th Jul 2013 at 3:42 PM
Unleashed. Since it gave you a larger neighbourhood and tools to really develop your own story for it. But my all time fav. has always been Hot Date. I´ts the music I suppose.

"The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory. "
Advertisement
Test Subject
#77 Old 19th Jul 2013 at 12:48 PM
Hot Date and Unleashed.
Mad Poster
#78 Old 28th Jul 2013 at 5:12 AM
On Holiday, especially the snowy resort. I also adore Superstar and Makin' Magic.

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Test Subject
#79 Old 28th Jul 2013 at 7:34 AM
Default Vacation And Making Magic
Well Vacation brought us those awesome fast food stands and Making magic gave those harry potter style duels they were some of the best I think
Test Subject
#80 Old 29th Jul 2013 at 6:33 PM
Makin' Magic, all the way!

It's my favorite game out of the entire series (1,2 and 3). Since I played it at such a young age I think it is what made me fall in love with anything that has to do with magic, witches, the paranormal, etc. I even have the theme song on my phone! :D
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 30th Jul 2013 at 3:46 AM
^, agreed, Makin' Magic
Inventor
#82 Old 30th Jul 2013 at 1:06 PM
Not one but two:

- Hot Date because it brought so much to the "realistic" way of playing

- Makin' Magic because it's the most charming EP in all of the games
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#83 Old 30th Jul 2013 at 1:28 PM
Vacation and Superstar. I never had Makin' Magic because I got the sims 2. I hear it was awesome though.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
#84 Old 30th Jul 2013 at 5:20 PM
Makin' Magic and Unleashed
Field Researcher
#85 Old 18th Aug 2013 at 8:18 PM
I have not played Sims 1 for donkey's but what with Sims 4 coming next year I have been reminiscing a lot lately. My favourite EP's were Hot Date and Makin' Magic.

Oh.....I think I may have to reinstall this game.
Inventor
#86 Old 18th Aug 2013 at 8:28 PM
Superstar. Being able to control Sims at work before OFB or Ambitions was awesome!

The Darkdusk Legacy has ended. Read the whole thing!
The Nightmagic Legacy has ended. Read the whole thing!
Last of Her Kind has ended thanks to a dead computer.
Mad Poster
#87 Old 25th Aug 2013 at 12:01 AM
They all have their good points. I was old enough to remember each one individually and yet, once all 8 programs (The Sims 1 basegame and the 7 expansion packs) were installed on my Windows 7 PC, it was lumped into a Complete Collection, regardless of the fact I bought every part separately.

Living Large - That vibrating bed...How unfortunate that in TS2 and beyond, once Woohoo was initiated, it would switch to underwear\sleepwear instead of a nude and pixilated sim couple? I know that Mr. Thompson's accosting of EA happened after the fact, but I have to say it: Damn you, Jack Thompson...
House Party - The costume trunk and the rave gear. I liked playing with the rave cage, like the old go-go dancers of the late 1960s would dance in like the clips I see parodying "Laugh-In" (Granted, I was too young to remember anything beyond the mid-1980s due to my mother insisting I have my sister's hand-me-downs in terms of franchises she grew up with.).
Hot Date - The food carts and the Downtown. Watch out for Agnes!
Vacation - The various resorts. I remember there was a whack-a-mole game featuring Will Wright as the mole to whack.
Unleashed - Pets...I remember neglecting a parrot and it ended up becoming a point of humorous contention, referring back to the iconic "Dead Parrot" sketch from Monty Python. No, I wasn't offered a snail as a replacement.
Superstar - The idea of being famous in such a way that I don't deal with people in the real world was a favorite.
Makin' Magic - Magic and charms and who could forget the creepy-to-the-point-of-normal maid, Bonehilda?

For the past 3 days, I have been playing all my older Sims games (1+2) and getting mods for both of them.
Of course, my mood has been for a pizza I could eat hot or cold. (Yes, this week, I actually had cold pizza for the first time in my life. Of course, I usually say this as a rule of thumb for eating pizza cold: If you will not eat it hot, then I doubt you will eat it cold.)

I actually remember my days as a hardcore gamer in school: I'd eat brownies (not laced with drugs of any kind), high-caffeinated soda (like Mountain Dew) and pizza (usually hot).
My dad also told me of his days as a bachelor eating cold pizza and warm beer for breakfast.
In short, if the games you had played with bring back such memories, then your nostalgia isn't all for naught!

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Test Subject
#88 Old 13th Oct 2013 at 2:17 PM
I used to love makin magic and superstar
Test Subject
#89 Old 4th Nov 2013 at 11:51 PM
Makin' Magic. It's so cool to go in the magic town. My favorite is the dark side. I remember that when I got to live there, the first job opportunity that appeared was for the Paranormal career. Coincidence, maybe.
Test Subject
#90 Old 6th Nov 2013 at 9:50 AM
Makin magic
Field Researcher
#91 Old 6th Nov 2013 at 9:21 PM
From the eps I own (all except the very first one and Making Magic), I'd say Unleashed, Hot Date and Holiday, in no particular order. Especially love the animals cuddling and having a shelf full of souvenirs my Goth family actually is on holiday right now, together with their two dogs and one cat. It's just too cute to see the animals using the slideway again and again
Test Subject
#92 Old 8th Nov 2013 at 11:12 PM
Superstar is definitely the best! I love how it's so diffucult to get 5 stars and to get your sim on the "who's hot" list and win oscars and get an obssesed fan(although that guy really works on my nerves) and it's just so much fun!!!
Test Subject
#93 Old 22nd Nov 2013 at 3:12 PM
Makin' Magic. Number one with me.
Field Researcher
#94 Old 25th Nov 2013 at 6:18 PM
Livin' Large! And I also liked Hot date and Makin' Magic :D
Test Subject
#95 Old 27th Nov 2013 at 12:33 AM
Makin' Magic. Love magic and such.
Test Subject
#96 Old 11th Dec 2013 at 6:54 PM
Superstar and Makin' Magic. I loved the community lots in Makin Magic - so many activities and interesting characters, I feel I never explored them properly after I switched to sims 2/ but that was such a long time ago I doubt I'll install it again. Miss the circus though
Test Subject
#97 Old 19th Dec 2013 at 6:00 AM
My personal favorite would most likely be Superstar. I love how well that EP captured the life of the rich and famous, and I can't forget the awesome music in studio town's build and buy modes.
Page 4 of 4