Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Apr 2018 at 4:45 AM Last edited by kaykeyser : 25th Apr 2018 at 6:20 AM.
Default can't share a family
Edit: Tested a small no CC family and it still can't share.

I was making a family and ran in to an issue "Can't share family" I never had this issue before but the whole reason I "Updated Origin" TWICE and went ONLINE was to upload a family.

So far things I am reading are too confusing to grasp or just a lot of posts of the same problem and no answers.

I'll try next making 100% certain there is no CC and make a smaller family to test it out quickly I only want to upload 3 families the two I WANT to make and a test family to refresh my mind on how to do this.

I also don't need to upload to the main sims website if there is a place and a way to share a family by uploading things in a different way, walk me threw it. Just if the family does use CC I have no clue this long after my downloads where the CC came from so I can't credit it.

just to be safe I'll do CC free families, test the reupload but I want to run by here and see if there is an other cause.

I am online

I did not pay attention to CC so I'll test that next

I would like to upload a family a different way if any one here thinks the problem is with Origin and not CC.

If not I will just show off the screen shots and videos, that is my next objective. I bet a LOT of people have already uploaded the same ideas.

the rest of that story is not important but I'll share if asked.