Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Jul 2018 at 3:04 PM
Default CC Houses cannot be placed
Hello everyone!

I recently downloaded 3 CC Houses (.sims3pack). They are installed, they show up in the game, but when I try to placed them, they don't show up (the lot is empty, no house to be seen). The icon of the lot where I try to place them is indeed a "diamond/parallelogram" (not an empty house).
All the custom content that is in the houses is correctly installed because I can see the it (and place it). It's just the houses where I'm having problem!

What can I do?

Thanks a lot!
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 23rd Jul 2018 at 12:15 AM
I have it with 1 lot I have, its a lot with a rabbithole. What works for me is placing it down once invisible and all, then delete it from edit town and place it again from bin. Weird I know, but it always makes it visible the second time I put it down.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Jul 2018 at 7:41 PM
It didn't work, even if I tried to build a wall and then delete it. Any other ideas anyone?
Instructor
#4 Old 26th Jul 2018 at 8:29 PM
I had that happen years ago when my game wasn't patched up to the necessary version, you may wanna check that as a possible reason.