Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Jul 2014 at 1:54 AM
I FOUND THE STORY OF LOLA SINGLES & CHLOE SINGLES
Well, when I was bored I started investigating a little bit about Lola & Chloe Singles (Lola & Chloe Curious-Smith) because in the game there's not too much information about their stories . So when I started the investigation in http://sims.wikia.com/ , I found that Pollination Tech#9 Smith abducted Glarn Curious and that's how Chloe & Lola were born. According to the information I found & what I discovered in the game, he was married with Glabe Singles when he had his babies, & she proposed to him :lovestruc , so he had the last name Singles & his babies too, but he had lover , Kitty Curious, and he left the babies in Glabe's house when they divorced, then he married with Kitty, and she proposed , so he could have the last name "Curious" again, and ALL their children too .
What do you think?
Screenshots
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 13th Jul 2014 at 3:18 AM

Just call me Blake! :)
Hola, hablo español también - Hi, I speak Spanish too.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#3 Old 13th Jul 2014 at 11:59 AM
I think that this is in no way, shape or form a serious discussion on current events and important topics!

Thread lolocked.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.