Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Apr 2007 at 8:56 PM
Default Native American Teepee
as the title suggests, a teepee.....

now i've already searched the wiki, ss2, mts2, tsr and allaboutstyle, and here, so i've done a lot of searching, but maybe there's one on a little known site....

thanks a bunch!

See how crazy all your fellow simmers are! The MTS2 Community Neighborhood
Advertisement
#2 Old 5th Apr 2007 at 9:03 PM
I'd like to know this one too. I've made Native American villiages, but I don't have teepees. I just make building look like wigwams. I can show you a picture of one of my lots if you want me to.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 12:54 AM
thanks, but i've downloaded one I can't build for anything lol

See how crazy all your fellow simmers are! The MTS2 Community Neighborhood
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#4 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 4:49 PM
Where did you find the teepee?

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
#5 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 8:57 PM
No, I think she meant that she's downloaded a Native American lot w/ wigwam like buildings. Right?
Test Subject
#6 Old 14th Dec 2008 at 4:59 AM
Teepee
Quote: Originally posted by Maffers87
No, I think she meant that she's downloaded a Native American lot w/ wigwam like buildings. Right?

Has anyone found one? I did but lost the net and can't find it now.
transmogrified
retired moderator
#7 Old 14th Dec 2008 at 6:19 AM
Marcel created a tipi (BV required, or deco only) for the All4Sims High Noon theme. If you want a pre-built lot using teh item, there are some in the All4Sims thread and some at Sims Crossing.
Test Subject
#8 Old 15th Dec 2008 at 4:01 PM
Native American Teepees
Thank you so much for the help with finding the teepee sites
Locked thread | Locked by: julianarosalia Reason: Found