Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Feb 2017 at 7:48 PM Last edited by Dramatic-Gamer : 8th Feb 2017 at 4:24 AM.
Default Adding interactions to a terrain via python script ? [SOLVED]
Hello, I've been trying to add interactions to a terrain using a python script but it's not showing up in game.
I've tried adding them to "object_terrain" tuning recourse " "14982" and it works fine but I couldn't figure out how to add them via a script.

This is the script that I used

but I had no luck, I wish someone can help me with this
Thanks in advance

EDIT: I've finally found a code that adds interactions to terrain object by "batman101
from Sims 4 Occult Life State: Succubus mod.

This is the working code to add interactions to a terrain via python

. I am a 20 years old male ..I'm not a Female .. and my name is not Bella .. as everybody think .
I used to bite .. but i don't do that anymore . Have fun! :)

Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 9th Apr 2017 at 12:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Dramatic-Gamer
Hello, I've been trying to add interactions to a terrain using a python script but it's not showing up in game.
I've tried adding them to "object_terrain" tuning recourse " "14982" and it works fine but I couldn't figure out how to add them via a script.

This is the script that I used

but I had no luck, I wish someone can help me with this
Thanks in advance

EDIT: I've finally found a code that adds interactions to terrain object by "batman101
from Sims 4 Occult Life State: Succubus mod.

This is the working code to add interactions to a terrain via python

THANK YOU, I NEEDED THIS!!!!! :D

i'M sORRY... OH, LORD...