Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Apr 2017 at 5:50 PM Last edited by stormcat3 : 30th Apr 2017 at 11:15 PM.
Default WCIF an Unpopulated Twinbrook?
One of my favorite worlds to play in was Twinbrook. However, I was never overly fond of anyone who actually lived there. Now that more expansion packs have come out, I'd like the opportunity to tweak the world, and populate it with Sim families of my own creation.

All the buildings are lovely. They can stay as they are. I just want a ghost town to modify to my heart's content.

P.S. I found a version on the Sims Exchange, but it won't download for some reason. I keep getting an error message.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 1st May 2017 at 2:08 AM
Perhaps you have considered but discarded this idea, but may I suggest starting up a game in the desired world as is, use NRaas MasterController to Totally Annihilate the entire town (run from the Town menu on City Hall, all in one step not sim by sim), and then repopulate it as desired?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st May 2017 at 2:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
Perhaps you have considered but discarded this idea, but may I suggest starting up a game in the desired world as is, use NRaas MasterController to Totally Annihilate the entire town (run from the Town menu on City Hall, all in one step not sim by sim), and then repopulate it as desired?

Will that include the ghosts whose tombstones can be found around town?

Other than that, I'll give it a try!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 1st May 2017 at 2:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by stormcat3
Will that include the ghosts whose tombstones can be found around town?

Other than that, I'll give it a try!

The ones who are ancestors of sims living in the town as it begins, yes I think those are included in the TA procedure. The ones who are in the graveyard but not connected to anyone else, not sure. But either kind can be "cleaned up" on their own after the living sims are gone if that is what is wanted. I've done this many times when my graveyards have become overcrowded after a few generations as the default ghosts just there for effect aren't needed anymore.