Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Mar 2018 at 8:58 PM
Default Kingdom Hearts Destiny Islands
This is my first ever lot I'm attempting to upload so feedback is really appreciated! The lot is based on Destiny Islands from the Kingdom Hearts series, and I know need to add more plants, pillars, wall treatments etc, but 'm not sure how to go about it!

This is what it currently loos like as a whole;

This is the first floor;

This is the second;

and some outside shots;

I know I've only furnished it a little but this was simply to keep it basic as you never really got to see inside in the actual game.

Please let me know what you think!
Screenshots

Twilightsims
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 4:21 AM
Oh my LORD as a Kingdom Hearts fan, I absolutely adore it! It really looks fantastic -- i'd find a way to make the pool edges a little more rounded if possible. It looks so symmetrical right now and it could be a little more organic looking if there were more rounded edges. But Either way it's GORGEOUS and uh...don't hesitate to upload it? Because I may very much want it in my game.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 8:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by whxskers
Oh my LORD as a Kingdom Hearts fan, I absolutely adore it! It really looks fantastic -- i'd find a way to make the pool edges a little more rounded if possible. It looks so symmetrical right now and it could be a little more organic looking if there were more rounded edges. But Either way it's GORGEOUS and uh...don't hesitate to upload it? Because I may very much want it in my game.

Thanks! It looks like this now;

I'm trying to get the pool to look as much as like a sea as possible, but it doesn't help there's no water tool and the lot boundaries can't be touched
Screenshots

Twilightsims
Mad Poster
#4 Old 6th Mar 2018 at 6:51 AM
It looks pretty darn amazing to me!!!!! WOW! I am impressed with the creativity here. Well done!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Mar 2018 at 1:27 AM
The lot is now available at http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=608054

Twilightsims
Test Subject
#6 Old 28th Mar 2018 at 8:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GoBananas
The lot is now available at http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=608054

Wonderful!!! Going to download it right away