Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th May 2018 at 8:07 AM
Default How do i access my library?
I typed the same on google and I tried to do what I found but all I see is this . I have two saves at the moment and sometimes while I'm on one save I create Sims I want to put in the other and I'll create the Sims, save them to the library, click ok and when it goes to the world for me to put them in a lot I click the x. I go to the other save and click on my library folder/gallery but I dont see the family. I've also downloaded a group of Sims off this site but I havent seen them since. If it means anything, these are others households I see. As you can see some are maxis while the others I've downloaded from the gallery.

I only just got this game a few weeks ago so I'm still learning, ha...
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 6th May 2018 at 4:58 PM
Go to documents -> electronic arts -> the sims 4 -> tray
There's a lot of weird files .sgi, .hhi, .household, .trayitem. They're tray files and whatever files like this you drop in this folder, will appear in your library.
Also you can use Sims 4 Tray Importer which will 'read' these weird files and tell you which file is what in-game. (so it'll show you families and buildings)