Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Feb 2018 at 5:07 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Simple SimPE question - missing labels.
Can someone just tell me what the missing labels say?

http://www.dee.email/OPEN/labels.jpg

If anyone knows why they are missing or what I can do about it, great, but just knowing what they are supposed to be would be plenty!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 18th Feb 2018 at 5:17 PM
Here you go. I wish I knew what was wrong with yours.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#3 Old 18th Feb 2018 at 5:27 PM
Environment
Entertainment
Science Fiction

The complete list is
Environment
Food
Weather
Culture
Money
Politics
Paranormal
Health
Fashion

2nd column
Travel
Crime
Sports
Entertainment
Animals
Work
School
Toys
Science Fiction

The only think I can think of that might affect that in any way is that some interests were added in a later EP (possibly the last three on each list or maybe just the last four - I can't remember sorry) and that interests do change with age stages. But those things shouldn't affect SimPE unless you have a particularly early version of it and are using it with later EPs?

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Alchemist
Original Poster
#4 Old 18th Feb 2018 at 5:33 PM
Thank you both so much! The mystery is solved.

I have no idea why it's like that. I have UC and SimPE 0.75.1.31194 which I think is the newest. My SimPE has always been like that. There are other labels on other screens missing as well, but I can usually guess them.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#5 Old 18th Feb 2018 at 8:14 PM
That looks more like a layout issue to me, I'd try resizing the SimPE window and resetting the layout using the blue orb button.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th Feb 2018 at 10:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nysha
That looks more like a layout issue to me, I'd try resizing the SimPE window and resetting the layout using the blue orb button.

It seems to me like the font is too large or something. It's been like this for years. Resetting, resizing, and clearing cache don't change it. I just recently updated to the newest one that Quaxi released here, so it must be something that remains even when using a different version.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#7 Old 18th Feb 2018 at 11:14 PM
Thing is, what is left doesn't look wrong at all.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Alchemist
Original Poster
#8 Old 19th Feb 2018 at 2:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
Thing is, what is left doesn't look wrong at all.

I know, it's weird. In some other places, though, it's chopped off. It doesn't help to drag the windows bigger or anything like that, and it's the same in both versions I have now.

http://www.dee.email/OPEN/chop.jpg