Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Oct 2017 at 9:15 PM Last edited by lientebollemeis : 27th Oct 2017 at 4:24 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Error: You sent me a crappy GUID, please fix it.
Again I played another family for a couple of days for the first time.
The Caliente family this time and again in the Genderswapped neighbourhood.
I got this error: You sent me a crappy GUID, please fix it.
Problem executing script (lot Transition - Is Token a Sim): Run-time: Object Error running script!
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'GetObjectDefinitionField'
(non): in function Lot Transition - Is Token a Sim'

The sims Dick and Nick went to a custom lot (Sim City Bank, but altered a bit) and both applied to Social Welfare and then went straight home.
When the their house was loading I got the error which didn't going away when I chose Cancel or Reset so I pressed Delete (twice before the pop-up was gone). Then at the house I had to wait a bit (I have the hack Community time) and when the sims arrived at home about 3 hours later I wanted to upgrade their social welfare as they have both some skillpoints and then the error appeared again. I start thinking it's because of the social welfare modded object, but in the family Broke I hadn't have problems with it at all.

I thought I got the hang of reading error logs but apparantly things are sometimes harder than they look.
Here's the error log:

Again all help is much appreciated. And again I hope this was the last family I'm having problems with (but I gave up hope for that now).

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 26th Oct 2017 at 10:04 AM
Can't really tell what the cause is from that error log, if it's a problem you get a lot then you'll have to hunt down the offending CC the old fashioned way.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Oct 2017 at 1:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nysha
Can't really tell what the cause is from that error log, if it's a problem you get a lot then you'll have to hunt down the offending CC the old fashioned way.

Oke, thanks a lot for telling me.
I know what to do when it occurs again.

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Field Researcher
#4 Old 4th Jan 2021 at 9:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lientebollemeis
Oke, thanks a lot for telling me.
I know what to do when it occurs again.

@lientebollemeis Hi I know this is old, but did you ever find the cause or how to fix it? I've just had the same problem and I'm pretty sure its related to community time