Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Apr 2018 at 5:39 PM
Default WCIF: Puberty Blows Birthday Cake?
So on Millennium Sims there was supposedly a birthday cake that had the same function as the Age of Instant charm from Makin' Magic in that it made children grow into adults. Since Millenium Sims is down, I was wondering if anyone could find this cake and if they would be able to give me a link. Thanks in dvance!
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 20th Apr 2018 at 5:44 PM
I would also like this. I have a very ugly child and I'm hoping to just age her up over and over until I get an adult I like. Edit: I HOPE that's possible.

Why didn't they just let us customise heads and bodies in the main game?!
Mad Poster
#3 Old 21st Apr 2018 at 12:05 PM
You used to be able to customize heads and bodies with Simmorphosizer from Sims Wardrom. I say "used to" because the program doesn't work anymore on my computer. Not really sure why. Instead, I create Sims in the Create-A-Sim menu and move them in via the move-in bush from Simlogical and then delete the unwanted Sim using the move-out bush from Simlogical. Before I had the bushes, I would save the game before a baby turned into a child and exit the game without saving after the child aged if I didn't like the result. To get the heads menu to scroll through the options, I would have to play a few minutes differently each time.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 21st Apr 2018 at 7:42 PM
Here you go! You need Makin' Magic to make it work correctly.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  milbirthdaycake.zip (96.3 KB, 1578 downloads) - View custom content
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Apr 2018 at 11:31 AM
OH YESSS Thank you! I've been looking everywhere for that! *insert that happy emoji here*
Test Subject
#6 Old 5th Apr 2024 at 5:16 AM
Thank you
Quote: Originally posted by ed95
Here you go! You need Makin' Magic to make it work correctly.

Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 11th Apr 2024 at 10:30 AM
@sugoisama @LDL Hey, you're welcome!! I'm glad to see I've been of much help (and have indirectly spawned some new challenges for TS1, seeing as this cake is used for some of them!) In any case, all recognitions sholud go to MilleniumSims and Sims-extremos; I've just been lucky (or obsessive) enough to preserve this download for more than 10 years or so tee he. I will eventually put it in the "Look at this awesome thing I found" thread