Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jan 2018 at 12:16 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default this graphical error?
As far as I know it only happens after rain and this has been with two worlds. While I threw this world into caw I did nothing with the terrain so I thought I'd be safe. Not the case, it does eventually disappear with the rain (all of it including puddles) but I'd hate to use seasons and have none of the actual weather. It has also only happened on the laptop I'm currently using.

Advertisement
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Jan 2018 at 3:31 AM
That's probably what it is. I just started using a specific lighting mod and it also happens to be the first one the creator ever made. Very plausible.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 29th Jan 2018 at 9:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pretenshus
As far as I know it only happens after rain and this has been with two worlds. While I threw this world into caw I did nothing with the terrain so I thought I'd be safe. Not the case, it does eventually disappear with the rain (all of it including puddles) but I'd hate to use seasons and have none of the actual weather. It has also only happened on the laptop I'm currently using.

Well, this might be a problem with the lightning mod as previously stated, but something is odd with the palette. Why does it change color? What world are you in? Try creating another save outside these custom worlds and see if it still happens. If it doesn't, the CC installation might be corrupt, or this could be a bug the creator oversaw. That's all I can say. If that doesn't help, I'm sorry, but I tried.