Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Jan 2024 at 1:11 AM
Default Moving Housed + Sims to a new world/neighbourhood?
Hello,
Im wanting to move some families with their houses over to my Lucky Palms world/neighbourhood from other worlds/neighbourhoods for example like Roaring Heights and Barnacle Bay.

How to do so in game without causing too many problems? Thankyou
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 29th Jan 2024 at 7:23 AM
I don't know how other people do it, but when I did it, I saved copies of the houses to the bin, and placed them in the new world as empty lots. Then I used Nraas Porter ( https://www.nraas.net/community/Porter) to move the families. Porter does a very good job in my experience of preserving relationships within and between households. I know the gamne has an option itself to save inhabited lots but it doesn't fill me with confidence.
Instructor
#3 Old 29th Jan 2024 at 8:57 AM
You could simply save their families along with their houses to the library, then place them down to your preferred world. Use Master Controller with cheat module and ErrorTrap to repair their relationships and family trees.

LGBTQ+. Fans of RAMMSTEIN, GOJIRA and Architects. Check out my favorite YouTube channels: Second Thought, Adam Something, Climate Town, and Not Just Bikes