Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Aug 2014 at 10:12 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Bypassing Origin
I absolutely HATE having to run Origin to get to The Sims 3 launcher! I know there's a way to bypass the launcher, and I've tried that, but TS3W.exe appears in my task processes and then immediately disappears after a split second. So is there a way to bypass Origin? It annoys me SO much that I have to open Origin!!
Advertisement
Banned
#2 Old 30th Aug 2014 at 5:07 PM
blocking it in your firewall might help.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 30th Aug 2014 at 5:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ickyriickkyy
I absolutely HATE having to run Origin to get to The Sims 3 launcher! I know there's a way to bypass the launcher, and I've tried that, but TS3W.exe appears in my task processes and then immediately disappears after a split second. So is there a way to bypass Origin? It annoys me SO much that I have to open Origin!!

Is there a reason you need Origin installed on your computer? I've never run Origin myself, and mine launches fine from TS3W. The only thing I ever saw was that you needed it to update, but with the final patch and corresponding superpatch released, that's not relevant anymore. Maybe you need it to buy stuff through the Sims 3 store...I wouldn't know.

Simulis
απολαυστικά κακό