Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th May 2017 at 4:17 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Are Daily Deals gone too?
The Make Me An Offer page has been down for a very long time, the Sales page is static, and today I noticed the Daily Deals page is down as well. Does anyone know if the daily deals provided by the store are over forever?

Visit my YouTube channel, maybe? <3
https://www.youtube.com/user/MaxineAndrew
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 18th May 2017 at 5:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by max4love
The Make Me An Offer page has been down for a very long time, the Sales page is static, and today I noticed the Daily Deals page is down as well. Does anyone know if the daily deals provided by the store are over forever?

Sales has been static since something broke over there last October. Just checked and Daily Deals and MMAO are still working for me. Have you tried different browsers and making sure you are logged in at the store?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th May 2017 at 6:24 PM
Yes, I have. I am always logged in. I've tried two different browsers, and both the Daily Deals and Make Me An Offer pages show this message: "Be Right Back! Our site appears to be down right now. Don’t worry, we have one of our best people working on it."
Up to yesterday, the Daily Deals page was still working for me on my current browser. MMAO hasn't worked in months, and the message has been there for that long. A lot of people online seem to share the latter problem, but apparently it's not widespread because you can still use it.
But on to my concern, I live on the Daily Deals page. So I'm not sure what I'm going to do now. :P

Visit my YouTube channel, maybe? <3
https://www.youtube.com/user/MaxineAndrew
Mad Poster
#4 Old 18th May 2017 at 6:34 PM
Maybe the issue is region-specific then. My suggestion to EA would be to have one of their less than best people work on it for a while since "Plan A" doesn't seem to be producing much in the way of results.