Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd May 2017 at 6:31 PM
graphics wonky after Creator update?
did the windows 10 creator update fubar anyone else’s The Sims 3? i’ve tried every setting in game and aboard my laptop and can’t seem to get anything to really change. the colors are a bit off and the screen is really bright. i don’t know if this is limited to just my game - but it seems to have done the same thing to my Chrome browser. haven’t noticed it anywhere else - yet. any suggestions?
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 24th May 2017 at 7:38 PM
i did some digging around and looks like my problem *is* because of the Creator update. it seems to be affecting just random systems and settings, and of course Microsoft hasn't done anything to fix it yet - Creator started rolling out in late March, I think; my husband and I just got it over this past weekend. Anyway. Something in Creator has caused something in the GAMMA rendering/calibration to go completely wonky. So that's why everything is off.

Another case of "it's not me; it's them!" oy!