Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Aug 2014 at 7:53 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Pose player not showing up?
I reactly re-installed the Pose Player mod because I have learned how to properly install mods. It never showed up because it was not properly installed. But now, it's confusing me because when I had re-installed it, it still didn't show up where it said it was supposed to show up. It says I have it installed and I don't know why it isn't showing up. Please help.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 31st Aug 2014 at 6:21 AM
Please help.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 31st Aug 2014 at 12:42 PM
I really need help...
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#4 Old 1st Sep 2014 at 12:02 PM
If it's just one particular item you can't get to work, best to post where you got it from (in this case, the Pose Player thread).

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 11:08 AM Last edited by shmovese : 5th Sep 2014 at 12:19 PM.
yes HP is absolutely right of course. but since a lot of simmers use the pose player (maybe run into problems then) i dont want to leave this thread somewhat unsolved but want to try helping here.
so you learned how to install packages right lately? so just in case again best start for unexperienced users is the CC Basics - one should check (about file types, extracting and all the jazz) also an overview a about generally Game Help:TS3 Custom Content - Downloading + Installing thats all from the WIKI

also a simmer fellow made this tutorial concerning specifically the installation of that awesome pose player. it also guides you through and tells you where to get it, download (including how to sign in here) extracting, mods folder setup BLA LA BLA. its here: How to DOWNLOAD and INSTALL POSE PLAYER PROPERLY!!!!

i really hope that anyone gets this awesome mod to work from now on until forever. if the framework is installed properly installing the pose player normally is no big deal so noone needs to be discouraged here.

but... apart from all the above one should never forget to read the creators (cmomoney´s in this case) description thoroughly. maybe even again if sth still not clear. all install instructions are there and every possible "its not working-dilemma" is very likely already posted in the comments (with a solution - thats likely)

<< ... too old-fashioned to die young-fashioned >>