Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#176 Old 16th Feb 2017 at 4:09 AM
i recently lost all of my cc thanks to my own ineptness, so i heartily thank everyone who's made Luna and Awesim creations available.
Advertisement
Theorist
#177 Old 15th Apr 2017 at 4:07 AM
A huge thank you to everyone who participated and organized this massive project to re-upload Luna's CC! It's really appreciated!

I am having some trouble locating a download because on her site she doesn't actually provide a name for it. It's under the Bucólico 2 section dated June 17, 2011. It's a vintage dresser/desk with two ceiling lights and some deco planter boxes. Below is a screenshot of it.

I am hoping that someone knows the name of the rar file so that I can find it on the Masterlist.

¢¾ Receptacle Refugee ¢¾ ~ Where are we going, and why am I in this handbasket!? ~
Laura's Legacy
Instructor
#178 Old 15th Apr 2017 at 7:41 AM
@tangie0906
In the original post by Luna, you can sometimes find the spanish name for the individual objects in the description (for example, tocador = dresser) and sometimes you get lucky and the name will be included in the title of the file when you look in the Masterlist.

What you're looking for is in the MEGA folder: luna > separated > Luna6 > tocador , cajas y lampara de luna FIX.rar
Theorist
#179 Old 15th Apr 2017 at 4:36 PM
Thank you so much! I spent way more time last night than reasonable trying to find it, including looking for the word tocador! No idea how I missed it, but thanks a million for pointing me in the right direction.

¢¾ Receptacle Refugee ¢¾ ~ Where are we going, and why am I in this handbasket!? ~
Laura's Legacy
Test Subject
#180 Old 20th Jun 2017 at 8:27 AM Last edited by Sakura90 : 20th Jun 2017 at 11:10 AM.
Does anyone have the link to the column that comes with the last set in Bucolico 2 ? I already looked through that master list and cannot find it.

It looks like this (the biggest pic):

EDIT: Nevermind! Found it in a lot I just downloaded!
Theorist
#181 Old 21st Jun 2017 at 2:32 AM Last edited by tangie0906 : 21st Jun 2017 at 12:45 PM.
^ Just in case someone else needs it, I *think* it might be in the Luna 3 compilation, in a set called regalo aniversario de luna fix.rar.

edit: Yes, it's in the set I listed; I have it and I checked.

Laura's Legacy
Test Subject
#182 Old 31st Jan 2021 at 9:51 PM
I don't know if anyone is still actively discussing this, but I recently re-installed my Sims 3 game and apparently I'm missing content from "set victoriano", which is the set seen in this web archive: https://web.archive.org/web/2013080...set-victoriano/

I looked at the thesimstomb tumblr and followed the MEGA link, and the closest match I found (Victoriano de Luna-PETS) was in the "luna5" folder according to the masterlist text document. The "luna5" folder was empty, and am currently trying to download the large luna5.rar file.

Other than that, her blogspot and tumblr seem to not be updated or contain Sims 3 CC, so I'm at a dead end currently.

Has there been any new information about Luna's content since 2017?

EDIT: Ok nevermind, I found out that the large "luna5" download contained everything separately, so I was able to find what I needed.

Regardless, I appreciate the work that was done to preserve all of Lunasim's CC!
dodgy builder
Original Poster
#183 Old 1st Feb 2021 at 12:17 PM
I don't expect Luna to come back frankly. It's a blow to lose that much of one's creations, and she was MIA already before the mediafire blow. There is no reason to assume she will be back. We will have to manage without. I'm glad you found what you needed.
Test Subject
#184 Old 12th Jun 2021 at 1:37 AM
I have some of Luna's RAR's if anyone needs any. Just send me a message and I'll try to send them to you. Glad I downloaded her Objects a long time ago.

:D Live Everyday Like It's Your Last!!:blink:

Lady Steelheart
Test Subject
#185 Old 12th Jun 2021 at 1:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rainaelf
i recently lost all of my cc thanks to my own ineptness, so i heartily thank everyone who's made Luna and Awesim creations available.

I have both if you want them. Just send me a PM and I'll see what I can do about getting them to ya!!

:D Live Everyday Like It's Your Last!!:blink:

Lady Steelheart
Lab Assistant
#186 Old 20th Jun 2023 at 9:23 PM
I am looking for the pattern luna_tapizadocapitone2. Can't find it in the mega folder, just the first version.
Page 8 of 8