Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Oct 2016 at 9:30 PM
Default Can't make sims celebrities
I tried to make some of the residents into 3-star celebrities with cheats, but I'm not able to. I can't change their level nor give them points. The only mod that I have that might interfere with it would be NRaas Story Progression, but I don't think that's it. It doesn't interfere in my other save, which has the same settings.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 17th Oct 2016 at 8:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AsaButler
I tried to make some of the residents into 3-star celebrities with cheats, but I'm not able to. I can't change their level nor give them points. The only mod that I have that might interfere with it would be NRaas Story Progression, but I don't think that's it. It doesn't interfere in my other save, which has the same settings.

When it didn't work for me either to set their celeb levels by the testingcheatsenabled cheat, it turned out that the "Opt active household out of celebrity system" (in Options menu) was checked as enabled - so I had to uncheck it first to make celebrity system active before using the cheat. Just a tip, maybe that's it.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Oct 2016 at 11:53 AM
The sim I wanted to make a celebrity wasn't in the active household, but I tried your advice anyway.
And it actually worked! I guess one of my mods changed the opt out system switch to include ALL neighborhood sims.
Thanks for the tip.