Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Jan 2018 at 6:50 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Late Night, Pets, Supernatural, Seasons
Default Into the Future time travel not working
I recently just downloaded Into the Future and I've been trying to have my new sims travel but it isn't working. Once Emit leaves, I do the option to travel into the future but once my sim enters the portal and the camera zooms out, it doesn't go to the loading screen. My sim is just invisible and w/out her plumbob and just walks off doing her own thing. I really want my sims to go to Oasis Landing, but it won't work. Help-!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 22nd Jan 2018 at 12:28 AM
Can't say what's actually going wrong there unless it's simply the case of not having enough space around the time portal. But in case you aren't already using them NRaas Traveler, Overwatch, and ErrorTrap work together to help smooth out often broken travel transitions like the one you have described. Additionally, ErrorTrap could be providing script logs around the time of the time portal bounce failure that might give us some clues as to what's going wrong if it still malfunctions; those logs would have to be uploaded to us at NRaas for help in interpreting them.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 30th Jan 2018 at 1:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by IronyRose
I recently just downloaded Into the Future and I've been trying to have my new sims travel but it isn't working. Once Emit leaves, I do the option to travel into the future but once my sim enters the portal and the camera zooms out, it doesn't go to the loading screen. My sim is just invisible and w/out her plumbob and just walks off doing her own thing. I really want my sims to go to Oasis Landing, but it won't work. Help-!

Try using DebugEnabler to "Travel to Future world" or "Fast Travel" by clicking on the portal or your sim.

Best Regards,
Aron
P.S. I am not affiliated or work for EA in any way, shape, or form, and all my fixes are from my personal experience. If you are having trouble with your game and I didn't help out, check out Crinrict's blog.