Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Dec 2013 at 9:29 AM
Default Rabbitholes Combined with Community Lots (Using Rugs)
Yes, I know this same basic or similar question has been asked a million times, but I'm getting very frustrated and not finding any solution to my problem. From what I understood from the information I've gathered, you can have a community lot type and then place either a traditional rabbit hole or, presumably, a rabbit hole rug on the lots to have both. The exception is when the community lot (I think that's right) type has open/closed hours. I was trying to combine an art gallery and a theatre. I can only get the rabbit hole map tag to show up. I tried changing just the community lot type and just the rabbit hole rug type and both. Still I only get the rabbit hole map tag. Therefore, am I actually NOT able to combine a community lot type with a rabbit hole? Please help!

I just did another test after changing the community lot type back to art gallery (still no tag) and told my artistic sim to visit an art gallery and she went to the right place. I guess my biggest issue is the tags. Can it be fixed?

Also, does anyone know where I can find information on all the open/closed hours for specific lots?
Advertisement
mature minion
retired moderator
#2 Old 11th Dec 2013 at 10:22 AM
Lots can only have one tag so unfortunately combining lots with different tags is tricky. If I recall the big shop tag supports multi rabbit holes per lot
dodgy builder
#3 Old 11th Dec 2013 at 10:22 PM
Even though you miss a map tag it may still work. I would just try if it functions. You should be able to have a rug on a community lot according to Jynx. I have a townhall rug on a venue lot for showtime and had the same issue of opening hours as you do. On opening hours for different lots, I would just google for it. Lots of good info available if you google the right words.