Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Dec 2011 at 11:23 PM Last edited by wickedblue : 5th Dec 2011 at 12:29 PM.
Default "terrain attached to pool wall"? [solved]
I am trying to put up a wall in the interior of a house and it keeps giving me this error. I have never seen this before even while building right next to a pool but the really strange thing is that there is no pool anywhere on this lot.

Does anybody know why it is giving me this error and how to get around it? I need this wall here.

kittens!
Advertisement
dodgy builder
#2 Old 5th Dec 2011 at 12:35 AM
Do you have some pics?
Inventor
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Dec 2011 at 2:13 AM Last edited by wickedblue : 5th Dec 2011 at 12:26 PM.
No, I didn't capture it. It's pretty straight-forward though. It's just a typical house with exterior and interior walls, floor in place, upper level and basement. It seems I can put interior walls in any location I try except for the one, where it gives me that error message and before I release the tool, the wall is warped like if I am using CFE and attaching to a foundation. CFE is not enabled though, and I'm definitely not trying to attach to a foundation.

Edit: I figured it out. Apparently while I was roofing, I accidentally put a roof inside the house, in the spot where I was trying to put this wall. It would be nice if it actually told me that I couldn't put a wall there because of the roof so I knew what to look for instead of this odd, completely random and irrelevant error message about pool walls that don't exist.

kittens!