Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Feb 2014 at 9:16 PM
Default Building a new apartment
Hi,

I built a new apartment by following the instructions on this site. Everything works except it will not let my sim through the gate. I cannot figure out how to fix this problem. I deleted the gate and my sim got in but then it could not access their apartment. I put the gate back up and my sim was able to go into their apartment but no NPCs would move in. When my sim tried to leave it would not let it out of the gate. Any advice would be greately appreciated. I spent 2 days making the apartment and I would really like for it to work correctly.

Thanks~
Advertisement
dodgy builder
#2 Old 25th Feb 2014 at 1:53 PM
What instructions did you follow? If you use a tutorial on this site reading the thread that follows can be very useful. If you followed the tutorial for apartmentbuilding on this site and read the thread you would know you're not alone, and you would have another solution to try already.