Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Aug 2017 at 1:18 AM
Default Graphical Change while Roofing - What am I doing wrong?
Hi. I must be messing something up while trying to build this porch and thought I'd ask you all if you know a way around it. The porch gable looks fine until I add the octagonal roofing above it and then it tears out. Here's some before and after pics that show the issue:

[IMG][/IMG]

I don't recall having this problem before. Is it just going to do this no matter what?

Thanks for lookin'!
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 31st Aug 2017 at 7:35 PM
That happens to me too sometimes, along with part of the support walls disappearing. I guess certain types of roofs really don't like being near each other. The only ways I know of to fix this would be to adjust the height of the roofs until the hole is no longer visible, or try another roof style.

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#3 Old 31st Aug 2017 at 9:41 PM
dodgy builder
#4 Old 1st Sep 2017 at 12:56 PM
There has been some threads in the forum you've been moved to, but I can only suggest you search in this forum for it. From what I remember the suggestions had more to do with rebuilding than actually fixing anything.

What I would do though, was to perhaps put up tge roofs in a different way. Start at the top or something.