Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#51 Old 23rd Oct 2011 at 12:47 PM
Hi! Here's a tutorial: http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title...ontent_with_CTU

Make a copy of Fullbuild0.package first in a workspace before opening it with s3pe, or you can open the game packages directly with Postal as long as you're very careful not to change or delete anything.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#52 Old 23rd Oct 2011 at 10:33 PM
Yet again, you are a complete star!! I won't need to mesh nearly as much... so many meshes in the ep's! Thanks again!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#53 Old 29th Oct 2011 at 4:17 PM
Here I am again with yet another problem. haha!
I want to make morphs for a dress.. but when I open the package in PE.. it only has the four geom base meshes... It has four bbgeo and bblend files ( I think that's what theyre called) . But I was following a tutorial and it states the morphs should be geom's, too?
Do you know where I am going wrong?
Thanks in advance x
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#54 Old 29th Oct 2011 at 8:49 PM
Morph geoms are present for EA clothing. If this is a custom dress the package may not include the morph geoms since they're not necessary for the dress to work. One of the things I have on my list to include in my next meshing tools program is the ability to generate morph meshes from BGEO files.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#55 Old 30th Oct 2011 at 5:22 PM
Ok, thanks again Cmar! Wow.. it's all so complicated! Taking it one step at a time
Page 3 of 3