Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Aug 2018 at 9:57 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Could this be a sign of corruption?
Hello, yesterday I noticed something strange (for me anyway) when I asked to bring the headmaster.

My goal was to get Melody Tinker into private school, but it worked way too well.

After the headmaster ate Wanda’s salmon, Stephen offered to give a tour of the house and the headmaster didn’t even get to see the living room because he quit halfway to say “I wasn’t too impressed with the tour, I was expecting to see a more suitable environment for the child” BUT THEN a second later I was given about 30 schmooze points (I had 17 before the meal) before he left and Melody was accepted into private school! I only had 3 minutes remaining to finish the task. I wish I had photographic evidence, but it happened so suddenly, I didn't know what to do.

Is my game corrupted? What is going on?

Or better yet, is this normal?
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 8th Aug 2018 at 10:55 PM
Sounds more like some random headmaster glitch- he is buggy. Try clearing him on the bat Box.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#3 Old 8th Aug 2018 at 11:51 PM
Sounds normal to me. As Jo says, the headmaster coding isn't exactly reliable.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
#4 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 8:35 AM
In my game, it seems as if the headmaster, even when unimpressed, accepts teens who are knowledge sims, and Melody is one, so I think it is perfectly normal.