Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 7:08 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Which version to download
Hey, so I really want to take my Sims to university and one already had a baby (teen mom). I've seen this mod Young Adults Can Enjoy Maternity but I'm not exactly sure which one I need. I've already taken out Inteen as I don't really need it much more right now and my game is running fine but I don't want to mess up and get the wrong version
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 8:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by thisfatfunnylife
Hey, so I really want to take my Sims to university and one already had a baby (teen mom). I've seen this mod Young Adults Can Enjoy Maternity but I'm not exactly sure which one I need. I've already taken out Inteen as I don't really need it much more right now and my game is running fine but I don't want to mess up and get the wrong version

Not something I can use, but I did read the description.

Basically you download the parts that you want to get the features that you want. In most of the cases there is one choice for that particular Mod feature. The exception is the Aging Mod, you download the one that has the number of days for Aging that you like.

There is no wrong version, instead just make a back up of your The Sims 2 folder and put it someplace safe. Then try it out and run conflict catcher to see if it reports anything, depending on what it says you might want to remove some mods. Then you should test it with the mods you are using and see if there are problems. If every thing works right and you are happy with the new mod set then go ahead and play, otherwise go back to that back up I said for you to make and keep on playing with that.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 8:16 PM
Which ones of those files you get really just depends on what functionality you want in your game. There are long descriptions of each file, just pick the ones that do things you like and only install one version of each.