Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Aug 2011 at 5:27 AM
Default "A low groan emits from below ground."
I've gotten this message twice now (since I've installed Generations). I've searched around and couldn't find anything explaining what the message meant.

Does anyone here know?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 4th Aug 2011 at 7:14 AM
Has one of your Sim kids buried their imaginary friend in the sandbox? Since they are the playable supernatural that came with Generations , I would have your Sim kids if you have them go dig in the sandbox to try and find their imaginary friend (if they have one). This is a glitch that supposedly happens with 1.22 . I personally haven't experienced it, the last imaginary friend my Sim kids had the starving to death and disappearing glitch
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Aug 2011 at 5:02 PM
Ahh, thanks. I'm currently playing a single sim with no kids, but it's good to know what the message is supposed to be used for, even if it is bugged.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 9th Aug 2011 at 4:46 PM
Funny enough, I got this and I do NOT have generations, nor have I updated my game since the LN game itself (not updates for LN). This happened when I opened the Riverblossom Hills world for first time. I thought it had something to do with tombs maybe.

My username here is sweetichigodream, but I am better known as Helena and/or Funny Bunny! :) would love to change username...
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 18th Aug 2011 at 10:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Alliteration
I've gotten this message twice now (since I've installed Generations). I've searched around and couldn't find anything explaining what the message meant.

Does anyone here know?

Holly crap that is really, really creepy. I didn't know about that, or the sandbox thing! xD Do the sims freak out or anything, or do they even notice it?
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#6 Old 18th Aug 2011 at 10:44 PM
If it is due to the imaginary friend in the sand box then this is one of the things they fixed in the latest patch:
Quote:
The Imaginary Friend doll can no longer be buried in Sandboxes to prevent the Sim from losing it forever.

Killjoys!