Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Aug 2018 at 12:35 AM
Default Not all Eye Swatches Showing up in Game
Hello all, I'm not relatively new at creating or recoloring CC. I'm pretty decent and experience with it. However, I'm having a problem with this new eye creation. I'm creating a recolor from MsBlue Authentic Eye Swatch. They're custom eyes not make up. However, for some reason, only half of the recolors showed up in game. There are 14 Recolors in all. I'm wondering if anyone else is having this issue are just me. I was wondering if someone could test it out.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/0jk5...ux_Eyes.package

Any suggestions would be wonderful. Thanks.
Advertisement
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#2 Old 1st Aug 2018 at 1:27 AM
All 14 are showing up for me, so IMO it could be a conflict with some other CC. If you have other custom eyes in your game you can remove them and see if all of yours show up, and then you should check that there's no duplication of CASP instance IDs. You could also try Mod Conflict Detector, but I don't know how well it works.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Aug 2018 at 9:52 PM
Ah, I decided to clear out the cache and it seemed to do the trick. Yeah, I'm at the process of deleting some eye packages. Some are harder to find than others. With the last update, I once again got blurry image screen capture when I use the C button. It wasn't like that before so I'm not sure if it was an update that did it or not.
Test Subject
#4 Old 2nd Aug 2018 at 11:24 PM
Default unresolved issue
Quote: Originally posted by TheMuseSway
Hello all, I'm not relatively new at creating or recoloring CC. I'm pretty decent and experience with it. However, I'm having a problem with this new eye creation. I'm creating a recolor from MsBlue Authentic Eye Swatch. They're custom eyes not make up. However, for some reason, only half of the recolors showed up in game. There are 14 Recolors in all. I'm wondering if anyone else is having this issue are just me. I was wondering if someone could test it out.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/0jk5...ux_Eyes.package

Any suggestions would be wonderful. Thanks.

i had experience that before. still had no resolutions in that bug..