Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 5:48 PM Last edited by matildrao : 10th Aug 2018 at 6:20 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Lost a lot because of crashing game, can I find it again?
Hey, I thought I needed to clear some custom content and downloaded stuff for my game for it to work more smooth (lol, remove 1 objects, add 3 new ones, repeat) and I have a new neighbourhood for storing all lots that I've built housing on or downloaded and the game crashes even if I only PLACE lots or REMOVE lots from the catalog since I plan to go through all lots and delete some eventually (I bet it will crash after visiting 2 lots)... ANYWAY, I was placing out a lot I've built and deleted it from the catalog, and then before I had time to save the game by visiting a lot or creating a family the game crashed and now the lot is gone. Is there ANY way to retrieve it? I haven't visited it for long so I can't rebuild it. :/ It's not in the catalog and not in the neoghbourhood. Help! I remember the name of it and sort of what it looks like but if it exists somewhere I guess it has a different name...? Is the any point of looking or is it gone forever?

PS. Is there a maximum number of lots a neighbourhood can hold? They're not occupied but there is a lot of apartments so is that making it crash so fast?

also, this happened a few days ago too, where I places 2 OCCUPIED LOTS in another neighbourhood and when restarting the crashed game both lots were gone and they weren't in the catalog luckily they were both Maxis made and will be able to move back if I generate a new neighbourhood and do the same procedure again...