Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Feb 2018 at 2:53 AM
Default Making Objects Shiftable
I hope someone here can help me, please? I did do a search here but I couldn't find the answer I needed.
I just put Apartment Life into my game and I don't know how to make objects shit up and down the walls. I know there is a mod/hack to make other objects shift, I have that one already.

Thank you for any help.
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 7th Feb 2018 at 3:06 AM
You use the [ and ] keys on most computers. Small questions like belong in the silly stupid question thread.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
#3 Old 7th Feb 2018 at 1:24 PM
"I don't know how to make objects shit up and down the walls."

and now my morning is complete thank you!!!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 7th Feb 2018 at 1:54 PM
Roflmao.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 7th Feb 2018 at 2:46 PM
@NanaWildflowers
For future wondering, this info is found in your game, under options. There you can find all the little details about the EP you have.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Alchemist
#6 Old 8th Feb 2018 at 12:08 AM
the info in Options panel; I think that is the Encyclopedia. comes with Pets or later. it is the icon that looks like a stack of books.

Apartment Life's Prima Guide confirms the keyboard keys.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 8th Feb 2018 at 1:16 AM
To the helpful people answering my question, thank you so much.

For the snippy people, this is why newbies are afraid to ask a question here.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#8 Old 8th Feb 2018 at 2:03 AM
They're not being snippy, they are laughing at your typo because it's funny. People here on the Sims 2 board are very helpful and nice, we are not a site to be scared of.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 8th Feb 2018 at 2:27 AM
Always important to proofread, otherwise, I'm afraid, people will pick up on typos, especially if they're funny.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 8th Feb 2018 at 2:34 AM
This is a message board, not high school English class. Laughing at a person because they spelled a word wrong is childish.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 8th Feb 2018 at 10:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by NanaWildflowers
This is a message board, not high school English class. Laughing at a person because they spelled a word wrong is childish.

To be fair, I don't think people are laughing at you, just at what the typo said.
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#12 Old 8th Feb 2018 at 10:42 AM
@NanaWildflowers
Honestly, it does seem like some people got a laugh out of the typo and are not laughing at you - I think they're hoping they're laughing *with* you. (Personally, I didn't even notice it until it was pointed out.)

You're right that this is a message board BUT this is also the internet. People are still people even though they're behind a keyboard and will still find the same things funny or amusing online as they do offline. I think you should be glad this ISN'T a high school English class. From what I remember, most teenagers would have picked up on your error and really ran with it.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#13 Old 8th Feb 2018 at 11:53 AM
ooo I dunno, I come here to have fun.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
#14 Old 8th Feb 2018 at 1:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by NanaWildflowers

Oh, just brighten up You just made a person laugh and might made their morning better than ever (If they were unhappy/grumpy). It's nothing to be ashamed of. There's a difference between laughing at a person and laughing *with* them. You didn't see the person calling you names or making directly fun of you, so surely you weren't made fun of. Also, the first person did help you, didn't he? If we did somebody bullying on these forums, you can be sure that will be taken care of as this is a very supportive community believe me. Cyberbullying isn't tolerable here, people stand up for one another and admins/moderators take care the rest of the job.

Yes this isn't an English class, but we all make grammatical mistakes or typos intentionally or not, so we just don't take seriously and have a laugh about it instead. I do sometimes laugh about how I make errors writing because I type to fast and send without revising the text.