Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 232 (Who?), Viewed: 25054 times. | You are currently not a member of this group. Would you like to join it now?
Page 10 of 10
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#226 Old 4th Nov 2018 at 9:51 PM
According to my pictures, many weddings took place in this rotation - something to celebrate, right?

Aryana Baker (Romance Sim btw) married former townie Derek.
I would usually expect some drama out of a marriage like this, but I'm not sure because he's sick with some disease (which is dangerously spreading thru the hood, no fatalities so far) and things may be more dramatic for himself than for his marriage.

Also newly wed, dear Kliive Gorge and Prid White-Entayta. They make a wonderful couple and I'm hoping for some children in the future

Prid's younger sister Priss is married to Kliive's younger half-brother Trod (small world!), they are parents to three children I think and they want more.
Cute pic in the birthday of the youngest.

The other White-Entayta sibling is Disarp, who is married to Regina Sell, having a children in common... and I'm afraid he'll have another baby, because he got abducted!
Yay for a chance of getting another "pure" alien baby!

And Kliive and Trod have also another brother, Vrodde, who just married Jappung Daeli-Jobs.
Yes, I'm hoping for more little green ones out of this marriage too.

Also a very funky marriage took place.
Vradia Zadra, long a widower, decided to propose and marry a much younger woman... who quickly got pregnant.
Meaning he'll be fathering a child who is younger than his many grandchildren.

Might be genetical.
One of this daughters, Rivia Lowe, has a teenager - and just gave birth to a little green bean named Nadia.

And because I mentioned her early, Florence Delarosa got married as well.

Last but not least, a lovely pic of Cassius and Lucy Freeman and their children

Scholar
#227 Old 8th Nov 2018 at 11:26 PM
@Amura

Ohh Lots of Hybrid babies and lots of matches between Hybrids how cool. Also do you have a Multi PT Mod? I have one and I am using BoilingOils, I think it is pretty cool. Works wells from what I can tell.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#228 Old 9th Nov 2018 at 7:01 PM Last edited by Amura : 18th Nov 2018 at 9:45 PM.
Yes, I have so many alien hybrids that it's quite common that they marry each other :D
Let's see what happens in the next generation though.

I don't use multi-PT mods.
I considered it in the past but I disliked the fact that they can't be removed as is, you must be careful - and I did not want to risk forgotting about it and eventually screwing up.
So I made a bunch of different PT replacements, and I rotate them. This way I don't get always the same genetics - but the game consider them as siblings anyway so I can't match them. It's a good compromise for me.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#229 Old 18th Nov 2018 at 10:16 PM
So many hybrids in this rotation!

First Disarp White-Entayta gave birth to his baby (Disarp was abducted, hence the baby is only his). The little one is of course alien looking (I'm not peeking into the actual genetics but there is a chance he has a pure alien genotype) and he was named Xander.
His wife Regina is one of the many who are sick with the flu - it's spreading everywhere but no fatalities so far.

Klaav Walker (neƩ Gorge-Mayhew) was pregnant again.
Klaav and Christian already had three chidren (teen Lack in picture, also children Leon and Lorna) and now had twin babies (Maurice and Ellen) who are both alien-looking.

Last but not least Vradia Zadra finally celebrated his wedding to Tracy Bruenig, who was also obviously pregnant.
She gave birth to twins too - Jeremiah and Meadow Zadra-Bruenig - so now it's a household of 8 (two elders: Vradia and his son Arvian, two adults: their wives, two children - Arvian's, and now two babies).

More babies were born in the Bluewater Village subhood, perfectly human babies.
Considering the number of biths (and despite a few old-age deaths at the Heritage Manor and Denise Jacquet at Bluewater Village) population is growing a lot lately.

Screenshots
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#230 Old 3rd Dec 2018 at 3:37 PM
Quite an uneventful rotation.
Actually the only new worth noting is that Tristam Freeman proposed to Jess Walker.

They dated while in college, it did not work out (mainly because Jess is looking forward having multiple partners, and that angered Tristam).
But it seems that they have reconsidered their situation and Tristam now proposed - and Jess said yes.

This has an unexpected influence in the plans of Jess' uncle, Charles Walker.
Charles is childless and runs a profitable business (the Heritage Manor) so he was considering asking one of his nieces to move in and help him run it.
Jess is the only one who is already an adult so she was the most obvious option for him (despite not having any kind of relation with her) but now Charles doubts whether she'll be interested at all in his offer.

Wel, other than that, I have some pictures of toddlers. Just because I like looking for resemblances

Laern and Grace Landgraab. Grace is definetely a Landgraab. The heiress of such a family name should have the features, of course.

Lisa and Marco Ramirez. Now that Tess is a teenager, Checo and Lisa decided to have another baby.
Nothing compared to the Tinkers though, who have 5 children in total - and Wanda would like to have more!

Disarp and Xander White-Entayta. Xander was born after an abduction, he's Disap's child but not Regina's.

Lack Walker and her twins, Ellen and Maurice.

Arvian Zadra and his own twins, Jeremiah and Meadow Zadra-Bruenig - who are younger than any of Arvian's grandchildren.
They look cute too, Arvian genetics are awesome.

Scholar
#231 Old 5th Dec 2018 at 6:46 PM
@Amura

Good couple of Rotations. I like how these sims look, good features I think.

Questions: do you use a mod to make females get preganant from Alien Abductions as well as males? How do you post your picures? Explain please...

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#232 Old 5th Dec 2018 at 7:48 PM
Yes, I use a mod to make females pregnant from abductions. Makes sense to me.
In fact I would love elders to get pregnant too! Why not? If men can get pregnant, why a 80 years old spinster can't? :D

Link to download: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=312865
(I think I've read you use Cyjon's mod, right? I guess they do pretty much the same.)

Posting pictures, well, since modyourpanties seems to remain unusable to me I started adding the images to the post as attachements (avaliable only posting in avanced mode).
After attaching them, they appear below the post message text box - both as a text link and as a thumbnail. I copy the text link and use them to add them to the post.
For me it's easier than uploading them elsewhere.
Scholar
#233 Old 8th Dec 2018 at 10:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amura
Yes, I use a mod to make females pregnant from abductions. Makes sense to me.
In fact I would love elders to get pregnant too! Why not? If men can get pregnant, why a 80 years old spinster can't? :D

Link to download: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=312865
(I think I've read you use Cyjon's mod, right? I guess they do pretty much the same.)

Posting pictures, well, since modyourpanties seems to remain unusable to me I started adding the images to the post as attachements (avaliable only posting in avanced mode).
After attaching them, they appear below the post message text box - both as a text link and as a thumbnail. I copy the text link and use them to add them to the post.
For me it's easier than uploading them elsewhere.

Thanks for the information, I made a note of it. Yes I use Cyjon's Mod, not really sure why motly because I like Cyjon's Mods and the way his page is set up, and yes it does work the same as far as I can tell. I like that Cyjon's has this note "COMPATIBLE EPs: All configurations from the base game through Apartment Life."

Page 10 of 10