Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
#9151 Old 18th Oct 2018 at 1:36 AM
On the same topic, I'd like to switch out all mentions of "warlock" with "witch."
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#9152 Old 18th Oct 2018 at 2:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by omglo
On the same topic, I'd like to switch out all mentions of "warlock" with "witch."

That's how it is in TS3. Another option would be to go Harry Potter and change "warlock" to "wizard," but tbh the TS3 way where everyone's a witch regardless of gender worked fine.
Mad Poster
#9153 Old 18th Oct 2018 at 8:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kestrellyn
I would like to see a mod that turns "so-and-so the mean witch" into "so-and-so the wicked witch" and "so-and-so the nice witch" into "so-and-so the good witch". If we're going to have shades of the Wizard of Oz, we might as well go all the way. Also, just because a sim is evil doesn't mean they're necessarily mean, and similarly good sims are not always nice.

My game has never had 'nice' and 'mean'. It's always been 'good' and 'evil'. I turned the names off anyway.
Mad Poster
#9154 Old 18th Oct 2018 at 9:40 AM
Something that randomizes the radio station when a Sim turns on the stereo. I'm in a constant race of trying to get the station changed in that split-second between the stereo turning on and the first note of that salsa song playing.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#9155 Old 18th Oct 2018 at 8:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
My game has never had 'nice' and 'mean'. It's always been 'good' and 'evil'. I turned the names off anyway.

"Nice" and "mean" are intermediate states when you haven't quite made it to the alignment extremes yet.
Mad Poster
#9156 Old 19th Oct 2018 at 12:08 AM
A mod that would make tomato pests gatherable and edible. Tend tomatoes and take care of weeds and pests at the same time, get delicious sparkling meal :D
Forum Resident
#9157 Old 19th Oct 2018 at 1:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bulbizarre
Something that randomizes the radio station when a Sim turns on the stereo. I'm in a constant race of trying to get the station changed in that split-second between the stereo turning on and the first note of that salsa song playing.

I'd be happy if they just picked up where they left off on community lots! Red's Famous 50s Diner's jukebox should always start off on the Oldies station! It shouldn't be blasting salsa music, the moment you turn it on! There's one station, and i always forget which it is, but it's got GREAT music for my fitness enthused sim to Tai Chi to... but i can never remember which one it is, and i have to turn it on, then flip around the stations til i find it, because it's never where it left off!

...just like when my sims go to a seafood restaurant and spend §300 to restock the fish tank, so they can pick which lobster will become their §32 lobster thermidor! WHY isn't the tank already stocked by the proprietor when I get there!?? ...or even just STILL stocked from the last time my sim blew §300! >=(

-gE
>=)
Mad Poster
#9158 Old 19th Oct 2018 at 1:43 AM
@grinevilly http://modthesims.info/d/314002 enjoy

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#9159 Old 19th Oct 2018 at 3:00 AM
Cool, I've never seen that mod before.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#9160 Old 19th Oct 2018 at 3:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Cool, I've never seen that mod before.

I had apparently downloaded it before, because I'd already thanked it. I often find things like that where I'd had them before and then forgot about them on some later install. Three examples of things I recently re-discovered and re-added to my game are Maxis Bathmats made thirsty, Decoration Transformer, and Essential Oil Burner.
Mad Poster
#9161 Old 19th Oct 2018 at 7:44 PM
Forum Resident
#9162 Old 19th Oct 2018 at 11:24 PM
Thanks Bulbizarre!! I have to admit, i never really searched for it, cuz i didn't consider that anybody might've already made it! I appreciate the heads up! Going to check it out right now!

Quote: Originally posted by JDacapo
Chirpy chip cookies - made from collecting crickets while hunting bugs!

From selling babies to eating bugs... Sometimes it's best to just scratch your head, but say nothing...

Nothing.

-gE
>=)
Mad Poster
#9163 Old 19th Oct 2018 at 11:34 PM
Well at least selling babies isn't as bad as eating them, in my opinion. Unless you're into selling babies for eating. But anyhoo, what about having the Matchmaker deliver babies in baskets (along with a few assorted baby items like a potty or toddler toys, or a crib) to random sims - including ones who had some rather unpleasant visits from the social worker?
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#9164 Old 19th Oct 2018 at 11:46 PM
Wow, more mods I've never heard of, a Decoration Transformer. Looks really interesting.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Forum Resident
#9165 Old 19th Oct 2018 at 11:50 PM Last edited by grinevilly : 20th Oct 2018 at 3:46 PM.
Gypsies dont sell babies... they buy them. hahaha

[Edit: Apparently, either some people aren't up on their gypsy lore, or they just REALLY hate Shel Silverstein!]

-gE
>=)
Mad Poster
#9166 Old 20th Oct 2018 at 12:16 AM
Well, the Matchmaker wouldn't be selling the babies - she'd be giving them for free. Or you could have a new NPC - a woman dressed in rags - dropping babies off at doorsteps.
Mad Poster
#9167 Old 20th Oct 2018 at 5:05 AM
Thanks to Rosawyn for the link to the real thirsty bathmats! I downloaded them and it's the first time I've ever had one actually work!

I have a favorite shower that constantly leaks in the pixels houses-and this saved them from having to buy a new shower.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Alchemist
#9168 Old 20th Oct 2018 at 8:08 PM
Hmm, I guess I missed a lot, because I'm not sure how the gypsy buying/selling babies conversation got started. In any case, it's ogres who do that sort of thing in TS2 (Cenotaph of the Tribal Covenant - Buy/Sell Infants/Toddlers), though I guess someone could mod the mod to use one of the game's gypsies instead.

Anywho, I'd like a mod that reduces the bladder hit for champagne toasts. That way my sims can actually have more than one or two toasts before the entire party leaves to go home and use the bathroom.

"Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend." - Kingdom Hearts

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
aka Kelyns | she/her
Forum Resident
#9169 Old 21st Oct 2018 at 12:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Phantomknight
Hmm, I guess I missed a lot, because I'm not sure how the gypsy buying/selling babies conversation got started.

Well... it was slightly preferable to talking about eating bugs. =\ ...hahaha!

-gE
>=)
Mad Poster
#9171 Old 21st Oct 2018 at 2:42 AM
It would be nice if when a servo ate, it slowly regenerated their power motive. It would make eating a bit more useful for them.

Mad Poster
#9172 Old 21st Oct 2018 at 2:49 AM
But that doesn't make any sense. It doesn't make any sense that their power is recharged by sleeping either. Why are you having your servos eat, anyway?
Mad Poster
#9173 Old 21st Oct 2018 at 3:19 AM
The calories from the food provide energy to their internal battery. Don't know about sleeping.

Servos can eat autonomously. My orphanage worker (who's a servo, even though she looks human) really likes Exnem's hot dog cart in one of my parks.

Mad Poster
#9174 Old 21st Oct 2018 at 3:35 AM
Mad Poster
#9175 Old 21st Oct 2018 at 5:07 AM
I'd like a robot that acts just like Data in SNG. Looks and all. It'd be awesome.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Page 367 of 580