Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Dec 2015 at 1:05 AM
Default Mermaids were super disappointing.
In theory, they sound redonkulously awesome. In practice, though, I think they turned out to be a pretty big disappointment.

I mean, come on, they can't even live underwater. You really can't do anything underwater except just swim around, or possibly do the naughty tango in a cave... they still pretty much have to live on land, and that's stupid. What the tartarus is the point of being a mermaid then?

Medusas would have been more interesting. Turn the whole neighborhood to stone and engage in weird snake monster sex.
Advertisement
One Minute Ninja'd
#3 Old 31st Dec 2015 at 1:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Le Carrera
I
Medusas would have been more interesting. Turn the whole neighborhood to stone and engage in weird snake monster sex.

We did get Kraken, although no Kraken/sim woohoo. Or Kraken/Kraken woohoo, I think (kinda hope). Maybe if they had made the Kraken playable............................
Scholar
#4 Old 31st Dec 2015 at 6:37 AM
And this is news? I don't find alternate life states all that interesting. At least mermaids look cool, unlike werewolves who've lost their teeth and their menace.
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 31st Dec 2015 at 10:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon

Well, it's no weirder than sex with mummies, ghosts, plant people, or your imaginary friend.
Scholar
#6 Old 31st Dec 2015 at 12:44 PM
Cowplant is another missed opportunity.

And within an EA's logic, for minors (PG13 rate) intercourse with dead corpse is less disturbing than with a teen.
Do I should feel ashamed finding this, well, ... , in some way, 'ya know: "a bit creepy"?

favorite quote: "When ElaineNualla is posting..I always read..Nutella. I am sorry" by Rosebine
self-claimed "lower-spec simmer"
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 31st Dec 2015 at 7:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Le Carrera
Well, it's no weirder than sex with mummies, ghosts, plant people, or your imaginary friend.

Imaginary friend
Scholar
#8 Old 31st Dec 2015 at 8:45 PM
honestly - I think this is rather a very popular activity in the real world :p
But lets leave these details for our friends, imaginary friends I mean. Ofc.

favorite quote: "When ElaineNualla is posting..I always read..Nutella. I am sorry" by Rosebine
self-claimed "lower-spec simmer"
dodgy builder
#9 Old 31st Dec 2015 at 9:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by eskie227
We did get Kraken, although no Kraken/sim woohoo. Or Kraken/Kraken woohoo, I think (kinda hope). Maybe if they had made the Kraken playable............................

Kraken isn't really a creature at all is it? More like some animations with code attached to it. Perhaps that's the same as the sims, but it has no personality or soul ... uh something